quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvswann

I am rather upset with increase in shirt prices. I have been a loyal customer since 2004 and have purchased an untold amount of shirts. I understand a need for price increases to stay competitive and for profit but I am disappointed with such an increase in price. When I do buy shirts, it is usually a dozen or more. I am less inclined to buy as many shirts in the future because of the increased price. Is there anything that can be done for large orders in regards to a bulk discount?

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. We take all feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to balance the need of the business with that of our customers.

Here's more information on the prices:

Price & Blank changes

***************** working while ON VACATION back 3/26 *****************

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
[b]To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page

••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pprbckwrtr

What I don't like is that when the shirts were $8 and I paid $5 flat rate shipping it would generally encourage me to purchase more than 1 shirt, since I could save on cost. So while, yes, an $8 tee plus $5 shipping is $13, and $15 isn't that much, 2 shirts used to be $16+$5, so $21, instead of $30. So....probably will be looking elsewhere for shirts. I get it, prices change, but its a bummer because shirt.woot used to be my go to for fun shirts.