Back to Amazon.com

mvswann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvswann

I am rather upset with increase in shirt prices. I have been a loyal customer since 2004 and have purchased an untold amount of shirts. I understand a need for price increases to stay competitive and for profit but I am disappointed with such an increase in price. When I do buy shirts, it is usually a dozen or more. I am less inclined to buy as many shirts in the future because of the increased price. Is there anything that can be done for large orders in regards to a bulk discount?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. We take all feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to balance the need of the business with that of our customers.

Here's more information on the prices:

Price & Blank changes

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pprbckwrtr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pprbckwrtr

What I don't like is that when the shirts were $8 and I paid $5 flat rate shipping it would generally encourage me to purchase more than 1 shirt, since I could save on cost. So while, yes, an $8 tee plus $5 shipping is $13, and $15 isn't that much, 2 shirts used to be $16+$5, so $21, instead of $30. So....probably will be looking elsewhere for shirts. I get it, prices change, but its a bummer because shirt.woot used to be my go to for fun shirts.

throwing7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages throwing7

I agree with you. This price increase really does hurt the "Bulk Buyers". The flat rate shipping really was key to getting a great deal on the order. I know it doesn't cost that much more to ship 10 shirts than it does to ship 2.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

throwing7 wrote:I agree with you. This price increase really does hurt the "Bulk Buyers". The flat rate shipping really was key to getting a great deal on the order. I know it doesn't cost that much more to ship 10 shirts than it does to ship 2.

In the interim, shirt.woot has a promo of 10% off when buying 2 or more. Read more about it here:
https://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7361366

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Sarracenia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sarracenia

I too am disappointed in the cost increase. I've maybe order less than 10 shirts but my BF has purchased quite a few. I recently had ~5 shirts in the cart and ended up ordering none. Just too much for a t-shirt. My 2 cents.

:-(

ashleymatthews

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashleymatthews

I agree. This was quite a large increase and it also seems they have done away with the random shirt sales. I have purchased over 100 of these shirts since they began producing them and they are all my husband will wear as far as shirts are concerned, so he may have to get used to what he currently has....

Tralornik

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Tralornik

Wow!

$19 for a reprint of an older design?

That is just INSANE!

I have been a member of work forever and watched as it slowly became more commercial and as the overall prices have risen and the deals have become more scattered.

Woot Shirts were the last vestige of a decent deal and now even they are gone… It’s really sad to watch the site slowly implode.