Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

rasabi

quality posts: 47 Private Messages rasabi

OH! Thanks woot voters :D

THERE ARE WORSE COPING MECHANISMS.

defiantone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone

is it just me or do the navy shirt images look black? seems like before the "new" shirtwoot they were more blue looking on screen.

Craps Bagged: 7x

poopycakes

quality posts: 16 Private Messages poopycakes

Agree with defiantone, I thought it was on black too, it looks awesome either way.
Great win Rasabi and a fun write up too

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Love the vintage look! Congrats

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cubbiecatz

Congratulations! This was another one I had to have.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

defiantone wrote:is it just me or do the navy shirt images look black? seems like before the "new" shirtwoot they were more blue looking on screen.

It's a dark blue but it's definitely not black.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
defiantone wrote:is it just me or do the navy shirt images look black? seems like before the "new" shirtwoot they were more blue looking on screen.

ThunderThighs wrote:It's a dark blue but it's definitely not black.

The Port & Company blanks (the ones that replaced Anvil Blanks) have a very nice Navy blue shade. If you want a navy blue that is definitely not black, I'd go for this brand. I believe that's the "Classic" tee shirt fit, not the tighter one.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean

Congrats! *not sarcastic*

rasabi

quality posts: 47 Private Messages rasabi
caityjean wrote:Congrats! *not sarcastic*

Thanks! I'd take either one!

defiantone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone
Inatangle wrote:The Port & Company blanks (the ones that replaced Anvil Blanks) have a very nice Navy blue shade. If you want a navy blue that is definitely not black, I'd go for this brand. I believe that's the "Classic" tee shirt fit, not the tighter one.

ya'll are making my head all funny with the circuitous color talk. Yes the shirt is blue. I have a P&C navy shirt. Point being, the image being used on site is practically indistinguishable from black. but whatevs.

Craps Bagged: 7x