10 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 39% of Shirt Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

He's probably upset because a gardener removed his favorite tasty weeds. Congrats on the Derby Win, kg!

kg07

quality posts: 13 Private Messages kg07

Thanks inatangle! This one was my wife’s idea so she is counting it as her first win.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean

Congratulations! I love this one! 🐛

Vote! → Buy! →
View My Catalog!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 301 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats kg! Perfect style parody.

poopycakes

quality posts: 12 Private Messages poopycakes

soooo good! congrats kg07

acraigl

quality posts: 229 Private Messages acraigl

Way to go kg07! So glad this found a top-spot. Nicely done.

VOTE >

renebee73

quality posts: 5 Private Messages renebee73

HAHAHA! Having had to read the book aloud so many times, this shirt makes me feel a whole lot better! Thank you!

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

Congrats @KG07. You bested the coffee pot, and I can't even feel sulk bc your design is so awesome; I think everyone shares an affinity with the VHC. Amazing textures.

kg07

quality posts: 13 Private Messages kg07
MrBignell wrote:Congrats @KG07. You bested the coffee pot, and I can't even feel sulk bc your design is so awesome; I think everyone shares an affinity with the VHC. Amazing textures.

Thanks MrBignell. I can speak from experience to the disappointment of a 4th place in the woot derbies. Loved your coffee pot design; 2nd-5th place were pretty bunched up in the voting.

atowingzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atowingzero

My wife just told me we'd buy that instantaneously if it came in a maternity shirt.

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell
kg07 wrote:Thanks MrBignell. I can speak from experience to the disappointment of a 4th place in the woot derbies. Loved your coffee pot design; 2nd-5th place were pretty bunched up in the voting.

Thanks. I've gotten a few virtual hugs today. I think 4th is a right of passage in the derby.

buxel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buxel

Is this Eric Carle's caterpillar?

Wooter79751081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter79751081

My shirts just arrived. I hadn't purchased shirts from Woot in quite a few years and I am very disappointed in the quality. I used to count on Woot shirts having very high quality printing. These do not. I like the designs but the implementation is very disappointing. FWIW, I think most if not all my other shirts were purchased before Amazon acquired the company. This probably explains the problem.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wooter79751081 wrote:My shirts just arrived. I hadn't purchased shirts from Woot in quite a few years and I am very disappointed in the quality. I used to count on Woot shirts having very high quality printing. These do not. I like the designs but the implementation is very disappointing. FWIW, I think most if not all my other shirts were purchased before Amazon acquired the company. This probably explains the problem.

Can you be more specific? Is there something wrong with the printing? You don't like the shirts?

If you haven't purchased a shirt since 2010, we've undergone some updates. Most of our shirts are now digitally printed rather than screen printed.

We've also gone through a couple shirt changes as American Apparel no longer exists.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items