Back to Amazon.com

CrumblinCookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CrumblinCookie

All the packages that I got from shirt.woot didn't have my phone printed on the package below my address. Is it normal?

I have my phone number added to my shipping address. And I would prefer if it was printed because then the courier could call me if I was not home.

So I just wonder, is it missing for everyone, or is it just me, or is it because my address is not in US?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CrumblinCookie wrote:All the packages that I got from shirt.woot didn't have my phone printed on the package below my address. Is it normal?

I have my phone number added to my shipping address. And I would prefer if it was printed because then the courier could call me if I was not home.

So I just wonder, is it missing for everyone, or is it just me, or is it because my address is not in US?

Hi there. I'm pretty sure the phone number is omitted for privacy reasons.

Sorry.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

CrumblinCookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CrumblinCookie
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm pretty sure the phone number is omitted for privacy reasons.

Sorry.

Ah ok, makes sense. Thank you for responding!