benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

As a child I was often sad, melancholy. I would set there and think about the world without me, and know that nothing would really be different if I was not here. As an adult, I now that there are thing that I have contributed and people who need me to keep on truckin!
This thread is about the people and things about woot that we miss. Maybe a chance to catch up?

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I'll start.

Whatever happened to Drakxxx? I loved his artwork here on woot. I would love to see more of it. Does anyone know what he is up to these days?

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/with-strange-aeons?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_18

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:I'll start.

Whatever happened to Drakxxx? I loved his artwork here on woot. I would love to see more of it. Does anyone know what he is up to these days?

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/with-strange-aeons?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_18


He's still doing art ...
https://www.facebook.com/jroseart/

I wonder what Adder is up to nowadays. Ever since his sparring partner left, he's been quiet.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

hot72chev


quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

We haven't seen Dougall and Mavyen over at PWA in a while....

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

pooflady


quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady
hot72chev wrote:We haven't seen Dougall and Mavyen over at PWA in a while....



Haven't seen anybody on PWA for a while, but I can tell you that both Dougall and Mayven are doing fine. Dougall's still recovering from his heart transplant. Takes a long time.



I think my guardian angel drinks.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Narfcake wrote:He's still doing art ...
https://www.facebook.com/jroseart/

I wonder what Adder is up to nowadays. Ever since his sparring partner left, he's been quiet.



I'm sure Adder would have so much to say about woot's current state of affairs!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

moles1138


quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
pooflady wrote:Haven't seen anybody on PWA for a while, but I can tell you that both Dougall and Mayven are doing fine. Dougall's still recovering from his heart transplant. Takes a long time.



Not a lot of the old PWAs around anymore to post all day.

Glad to hear they are well.

Narfcake


quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:I'm sure Adder would have so much to say about woot's current state of affairs!


How many books will it take up?

(Though he was about as eloquent as a thorn covered rose bush and as sweet as a lemonade diluted with vinegar, I do miss his passion.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Narfcake wrote:How many books will it take up?

(Though he was about as eloquent as a thorn covered rose bush and as sweet as a lemonade diluted with vinegar, I do miss his passion.)



His comments were harsh, but it was rare that I would disagree.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:His comments were harsh, but it was rare that I would disagree.


For better or worse, someone else didn't disagree with him either:
- Why don't you go away and sell your drivel elsewhere?
- Okay.

(And shirt.woot hasn't been the same since ...)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

Narfcake


quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I miss Chris Dixon's (cmdixon2's) art at shirt.woot.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Narfcake wrote:I miss Chris Dixon's (cmdixon2's) art at shirt.woot.



Oh yeah. Subtle drawing style, kinda like Khamazero and maloandthewhale in a way. My favorite artists do not always make art that work well as tee shirts. I really wish they had poster like wall art for under $20. That would be awesome. There are so many designs that I would put on my walls!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

moles1138


quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
Narfcake wrote:I miss Chris Dixon's (cmdixon2's) art at shirt.woot.



Last Day is one of my favorite shirts