Back to Amazon.com

fj40love

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fj40love

Do they ever do mystery shirts? Last year I ordered a bunch for my toddler daughter and she loved them. I haven’t seen them since? Did they stop doing it? Thanks in advance for the replies

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

fj40love wrote:Do they ever do mystery shirts? Last year I ordered a bunch for my toddler daughter and she loved them. I haven’t seen them since? Did they stop doing it? Thanks in advance for the replies

I'm not staff, but as the majority of the shirt.woot shirts are printed to order now, the days of excess randoms sold at clearance are pretty much over.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

fj40love

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fj40love

Thank you for the response. Mystery shirts were so much fun!!! I am sure this is better for the bottom line but I will not be paying $15 for a T-shirt. Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:I'm not staff, but as the majority of the shirt.woot shirts are printed to order now, the days of excess randoms sold at clearance are pretty much over.

^ This

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items