Top 33% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

collin1000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages collin1000

Pluto <3

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

Very fun. I wonder what eclipses would like in a flat world?

mslevinrocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mslevinrocks

uhg pluto...

poopycakes

quality posts: 16 Private Messages poopycakes

Tobe Fonseca = Truth teller

congrats! super fun design

blakethornton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages blakethornton

Very fun but the graphic for the earth doesn't actually follow the flat earth theory. I think the north pole is supposed to be in the middle with Antarctica all around the outer edge.

vomaria

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vomaria

Hehe, that's too good!

bradyarz

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bradyarz

It's frisbees the whole way down.

GTTraveller

quality posts: 13 Private Messages GTTraveller

Oh the discussions this would generate, followed by statements of derision or regret or disgust or Pluto hate / envy
hours and hours and hours of discussion .... what fun!

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

That's no moon. More like a nickle.
Fun design, congrats!

VOTE >

philipnew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philipnew

Stopped by the comments hopping for more Pluto discussions. Nice shirt design!

fishlet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fishlet

Aha!

The earth IS flat after all. I knew it!

Krollig2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

Pluto IS a planet!!!

Reefer451

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Reefer451

Too funny. With a setup like that every day would be a partial eclipse.

Yea Pluto!

simpint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simpint

Neat idea!

I'd consider buying the shirt if (1) all solar system moons were represented and (2) everything was rendered to scale.

buffalojr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buffalojr

You do realize that if it was to scale the the sun and Jupiter would be the only dicernable items, with everything else looking like food stains on your shirt. Pluto would basically be a spec of lint on your shirt.

simpint wrote:Neat idea!

I'd consider buying the shirt if (1) all solar system moons were represented and (2) everything was rendered to scale.

sh90706

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sh90706
buffalojr wrote:You do realize that if it was to scale the the sun and Jupiter would be the only dicernable items, with everything else looking like food stains on your shirt. Pluto would basically be a spec of lint on your shirt.

Although I think this is a funny and clever design, it is really insensitive and bullying toward all those 'flat-earthers' Lets not be haters, even the foolish have feelings.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

rvlonardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rvlonardo
sh90706 wrote:Although I think this is a funny and clever design, it is really insensitive and bullying toward all those 'flat-earthers' Lets not be haters, even the foolish have feelings.

I disagree - From what I understand they're not very well rounded.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 306 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I like this is going even farther the Flat Earth Society which admits the other planets are round because you can see them through a telecscope. <_<

frnullandvoid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frnullandvoid

The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe...

ekwalters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekwalters
MrBignell wrote:Very fun. I wonder what eclipses would like in a flat world?

or sentences even!

jsbeverlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsbeverlin
frnullandvoid wrote:The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe...

Haha! I totally thought this was a serious comment, until about the third time reading it, and I finally noticed the word “globe”. Very clever lol.

uberhorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberhorn

I ❤ Pluto.

jsbeverlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsbeverlin

I dismiss the premise of a flat world as well as the classic “globe theory”! With absolutely no evidence of any kind, I have decided that the earth randomly changes shapes every 4,327.38 years (due to the current temperature, wind speed, and the fact that I just randomly pressed buttons on a calculator, with my palm... and possibly my face, when I thought it was a phone and tried to answer it...,this calculation could be off by a day or two). Currently, the earth is in the shape of a “banana” and is full of candy.

I will now put my fingers in my ears and say “LA LA LA LA!!!” If I can hear the proof that I’m wrong, than, according to my calculator, I must be 217.365% correct! Hey neat! I can type in “5318008” and it says something else when I turn it upside down 🤓🤪🤭

Krollig2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

troyalg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyalg

I have to say that I truly appreciate the inclusion of Pluto. I'm no flat-Earther, but I am planet-Plutoer.

troyalg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyalg

exparrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exparrot
rvlonardo wrote:I disagree - From what I understand they're not very well rounded.

Yeah, they're kinda edgy.

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
jsbeverlin wrote:I dismiss the premise of a flat world as well as the classic “globe theory”! With absolutely no evidence of any kind, I have decided that the earth randomly changes shapes every 4,327.38 years (due to the current temperature, wind speed, and the fact that I just randomly pressed buttons on a calculator, with my palm... and possibly my face, when I thought it was a phone and tried to answer it...,this calculation could be off by a day or two). Currently, the earth is in the shape of a “banana” and is full of candy.

I will now put my fingers in my ears and say “LA LA LA LA!!!” If I can hear the proof that I’m wrong, than, according to my calculator, I must be 217.365% correct! Hey neat! I can type in “5318008” and it says something else when I turn it upside down 🤓🤪🤭

jsbeverlin wrote:...Currently, the earth is in the shape of a “banana” and is full of candy...

I wish...! lol Actually, the earth's shape is somewhat like a pear. That's what I remember from my science classes. Pears are delicious, but a banana full of candy sounds even deliciouser. :P

jsbeverlin, I like your way of thinking. Perhaps we should unite and start an "Earth is a Fruit" Society. Our theme song could be LA-LA-LA-LA!

I meant to get by here yesterday and comment on this beautifully designed shirt, Tobe Foneseca. Congratulations on the Print!

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

For Pluto lovers... there are 18 shirts in the catalogue that are all about Pluto. I'm currently wearing "Pluto Strikes Back" about once a week. I love it! If you decide to get one, be prepared for a lot of compliments & laughter when you wear it.

nickdngr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickdngr

This reminded me more of the solar system in Cixin Liu's Death's End.