Back to Amazon.com

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Little Georgie

fun retro character design!! +1

Randyotter

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Randyotter
kg07 wrote:They keep printing For Fox Sake, I don't give a Fox, type shirts so I can't see this being a problem.

It was more a joke at the awful quality of my design not so much the implied curse word :P

midgerock

Re: American Beauty

very lovely. I just wish you placed "american" on the same line and not broke apart or no text at all.

midgerock

thatrobert wrote:I know this as an odd shirt -- it's not funny or sarcastic. I came across a similar phrase to "good will win" in a book I was reading and it struck me with it's hopefulness. I still have that hope and I hope you do too. In a day where everyone feels our country has lost it's way but has completely different ideas about how to fix it, I need the hope that things will get better for EVERYONE and that we can share and compromise and love again. Good WILL win over party loyalty, divisiveness, and politics.

much agree with the sentiment and dig the design.

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Inatangle wrote:Sweet! Catshirt Woot & Dogshirt Woot can get along! lol

On a more serious note, I like the positive message this shirt portrays. Our country tends to be so polarized right now; politicians fight like cats & dogs. This shirt shows that it doesn't have to be that way!

Grandma, I should have known you would be the one to get the design. hope all is well.

ChrisBurns709

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisBurns709
Re: Uncle Stan

Fun fact: Stan Lee just released a very important message: EXCELSIOR!

Betimothy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Betimothy
Re: Bleeding Heart American

When hanging a flag vertically, aren't the stars normally on the left side? I know this isn't really a flag and it doesn't really matter but those kinds of details can be important to some people.

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Stars,Stripes,Bird

I like this very much, except for the eagle's eyes. It seems very symbolic up until then, as it appears more cartoony. Doesn't seem to jive with the rest of the design, at least for me.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Betimothy wrote:When hanging a flag vertically, aren't the stars normally on the left side? I know this isn't really a flag and it doesn't really matter but those kinds of details can be important to some people.

I consider it rotated and cropped, because that's how I arrived here. Here is a different look at the full flag:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/108101/american-painter

ChrisBurns709

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisBurns709
Re: Uncle Stan

Disqualified. Bummer.

poopycakes

quality posts: 17 Private Messages poopycakes
Re: Live Free Or Whatever

So happy to see this back on the fog

BignellArt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BignellArt
kg07 wrote:The color kittens. They had all the paint in the world, but it took the entire book to figure out how to make green.

Awww. Much cuter than The Colour Purple (which would have been my guess). Great novel, but a depressing analysis of slavery doesn't quite fit the cute kittehs

kg07

quality posts: 16 Private Messages kg07
BignellArt wrote:Awww. Much cuter than The Colour Purple (which would have been my guess). Great novel, but a depressing analysis of slavery doesn't quite fit the cute kittehs

Yeah, no intention to invoke the antebellum south; just a foolish hope that the red and blue states might get along to form a more perfect (purple) union.

thatquietgir1

Re: America Woke

I dig it!

thatquietgir1

Re: american sunset

very nice

Betimothy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Betimothy
thatquietgir1 wrote:I consider it rotated and cropped, because that's how I arrived here. Here is a different look at the full flag:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/108101/american-painter

It's a cool design. Just throwing in my two cents. Apparently I care too much about t-shirts lol.

ApeLad

quality posts: 71 Private Messages ApeLad

This is a parody of a certain Pizza! Pizza! mascot, in case it's not clear.

kg07

Love the retro cartoon style! Did not get the pizza reference until your brought it up.

kg07

Re: America the Beautiful

Nice job with the design and execution on this one. +1

Trickee04

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trickee04

I feel like the Friendly % should be down 1/7th instead of 1/10th, therefore 85% roughly.

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Stars,Stripes,Bird

acraigl wrote:I like this very much, except for the eagle's eyes. It seems very symbolic up until then, as it appears more cartoony. Doesn't seem to jive with the rest of the design, at least for me.

Exactly how I felt when I saw it, only I couldn't put it into words. Sharper more angular eyes would probably be more in the style of the rest of your fine design.

thatquietgir1

Betimothy wrote:It's a cool design. Just throwing in my two cents. Apparently I care too much about t-shirts lol.

I appreciate the comment! I'm usually the same way. Just figured I'd share my process

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
Re: X-PRESIDENTS

Thanks for the support everyone^!
If it sells well, I might do some more spin-offs.

simic

Re: Welcome to America

Thanks everyone!
I look forward to wearing it.

midgerock

Re: Team America

Every time I see this design I can't help but sing the song.

kg07

Re: Potomac BOOM!

Nice artwork! Would love this on a tank top for the summer. +1

kg07

Re: Taste Freedom

Nice design. I would prefer a more general distressing process, but a minor quibble. +1

kg07

Re: Presidentially Playful

Nice design- very fun! My vague notion is that you may be from the exotic local of Australia (I may be wrong). The juxtaposition of Presidents separated by more than a century would make sense in that case (although I have taught a history class the last several years in college and most of my students would not have a problem with the idea of this ) +1

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
midgerock wrote:Every time I see this design I can't help but sing the song.

Bed Bath and Beyond! Books!

kg07

Re: Good Will Win

Love the sentiment! Hope this one prints. +1

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

thatquietgir1 wrote:I appreciate the comment! I'm usually the same way. Just figured I'd share my process

I'll echo the sentiments that it's an awesome design! I'll also toss my hat in with @betimothy about the flag orientation. If this one wins or is selected for the EC sale, is there any opposition if we flip it so that the stars are on the left, TQG? I think the design is equally awesome that way, too. Just let us know. Thanks!

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

thatquietgir1

benwyeth wrote:I'll echo the sentiments that it's an awesome design! I'll also toss my hat in with @betimothy about the flag orientation. If this one wins or is selected for the EC sale, is there any opposition if we flip it so that the stars are on the left, TQG? I think the design is equally awesome that way, too. Just let us know. Thanks!

Thanks for flipping that Ben! Naturally it felt backwards at first, probably because I've been staring at it forever. If you can imagine the flag in full rectangle form it feels backwards, but I guess most people probably wouldn't be doing that lol. With stars on the left it works well for the "stars and stripes" flow, and I don't think it changes the design much so if more people prefer it flipped I'm cool with it! This design is for 'murica.

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

thatquietgir1 wrote:I don't think it changes the design much so if more people prefer it flipped I'm cool with it! This design is for 'murica.

Thanks, TQG! And good luck with the final day of the derby!

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
benwyeth wrote:If this one wins or is selected for the EC sale...

If? Pfft. When. (wins)

poopycakes

thatquietgir1 wrote:I dig it!

cheers @thatquietgir1

poopycakes

Re: Super Murica World

♡ I mentioned your design in my blog

poopycakes

Re: American Painter

poopycakes

Re: United States of Neon

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto

This would be awesome if it could flicker....

simic

This looks great