Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Murican Metal

Last Purchase:
20 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 44% of Shirt Woots
Top 14% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
132



Quality Posts


lonelypond


quality posts: 682 Private Messages lonelypond

Cool. Shred 'em, Abe.

ste7enl


quality posts: 19 Private Messages ste7enl

Thank you woot, from me and literally all of America! Not a single person, not a single acre of land isn't grateful for this print. I promise I'm not being hyperbolic. I asked all of the people and acres myself, personally. I'm even talking about Canada. I asked them too. They said "Sorry we can't respond ourselves, but Steven speaks for all of us."

acraigl


quality posts: 231 Private Messages acraigl

Congrats! Great illustration!

VOTE! >

BignellArt


quality posts: 2 Private Messages BignellArt
ste7enl wrote: I'm even talking about Canada. I asked them too. They said "Sorry we can't respond ourselves, but Steven speaks for all of us."



It's true. The PM with great hair called aboot Steven's design. We've all, unanimously, signed off on Steven's proclamation of thankfulness and liberty.

akagiyama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akagiyama

Go Abe! Love the shirt! What's the eagle shredding up in its left claw?

poopycakes


quality posts: 13 Private Messages poopycakes

Fab design! Congrats Steven 😊

mikewilhelm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikewilhelm
akagiyama wrote:Go Abe! Love the shirt! What's the eagle shredding up in its left claw?



Looks like one swastika flag, to me.

Y,know, like when Abe fought the Germans?

ste7enl


quality posts: 19 Private Messages ste7enl
akagiyama wrote:Go Abe! Love the shirt! What's the eagle shredding up in its left claw?



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!

gary4books


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gary4books

Words are pretty much ours to use as we please. But "Murican?" A bridge that is a bit far for me. Especially since all Americans come from way south Chile to way north Canada and the USA in the middle. I do have a warm spot in my heart for Abe. This is not to disapprove, but to offer a bit of a question. What is an "Murican?" Exactly?

ste7enl


quality posts: 19 Private Messages ste7enl
gary4books wrote:Words are pretty much ours to use as we please. But "Murican?" A bridge that is a bit far for me. Especially since all Americans come from way south Chile to way north Canada and the USA in the middle. I do have a warm spot in my heart for Abe. This is not to disapprove, but to offer a bit of a question. What is an "Murican?" Exactly?



It's an idea. The term itself is used among people from the United States of America as both a celebration and condemnation of things we do here that are...a bit too much. It's said mostly in jest. But those in the south and Canada in the north are as welcome to it as any.

renebee73


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renebee73
ste7enl wrote: But those in the south and Canada in the north are as welcome to it as any.



A great shirt for our times, particularly the eagle's stance on evil.

Many moons ago, attended an international high school overseas. Partnered up in chem class w/new student, just enrolled. He explained to me that he (Canadian) was as American as I (from U.S.)

amylane


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amylane

Staff

I love this.

simic


quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic

I just noticed that the eagle has a ripped up flag in its talons and that this is homage to the Heavy Metal movie. Great job!

themdg


quality posts: 12 Private Messages themdg
mikewilhelm wrote:Looks like one swastika flag, to me.

Y,know, like when Abe fought the Germans?



Abradolf Lincler?

Wootlists are silly.

ste7enl


quality posts: 19 Private Messages ste7enl
themdg wrote:Abradolf Lincler?



This is THE Abraham Lincoln, himself, fighting against such stupid and terrible and terribly stupid things.