Back to Amazon.com

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

Derby #667: Numbers Numbers NUMBERS! - Numbers are magical, mysterious, powerful. They can be tiny or tremendous, concrete or conceptual, truthful or treacherous. Also, ‘number’ is a really weird word. Number. Num-ber. NUUUUHM-BUUUUR. See? Anyway, designs for Derby 667 should center around any or many of the numberless numbers of numbers. We’re counting on you. No Pi, No Cats, No Matrix, and No Cream tees.

Also, please remember to email us your files for this week's Derby. We can't print designs that we don't have, even if they're winners. So get 'em in, ASAP!

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

parrotworks

quality posts: 17 Private Messages parrotworks

So is "pie" permissible? I quite enjoy messing with the rejectinator.

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

parrotworks wrote:So is "pie" permissible? I quite enjoy messing with the rejectinator.

Depends on how lucky you feel... if you can make "pie" work in a Numbers derby without it being about "pi", then more power to you. BUT, rest assured that the rejectionator will be watching you closely, @parrtoworks. Very closely, indeed...

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cubbiecatz

Two weeks in a row without cats?
I'm feeling a little woozy.

poopycakes

quality posts: 14 Private Messages poopycakes
cubbiecatz wrote:Two weeks in a row without cats?

Oh man, no cats 🐈

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cubbiecatz
poopycakes wrote:Oh man, no cats 🐈

Think of all the 9 lives shirts that will never be :-(

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

cubbiecatz wrote:Two weeks in a row without cats?

My wallet needs a break?

Besides, I haven't worn a catshirt in almost 6 whole hours!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
benwyeth wrote:Depends on how lucky you feel... if you can make "pie" work in a Numbers derby without it being about "pi", then more power to you. BUT, rest assured that the rejectionator will be watching you closely, @parrtoworks. Very closely, indeed...

6 and 20, maybe?

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!