quality posts: 9 Private Messages transformingegg

Congrats!

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic

Congratulations, Poops!

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

I KNEW IT!!!
I was counting on this winning, ah ah ahhh! Congrats. You'll sell a ton of these.

thehookshot

quality posts: 4 Private Messages thehookshot

Way to go Poopy!!! Brings out the inner child in everyone!

blaineg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages blaineg

I had to check, you did start at 1.

giantsexualninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giantsexualninja

As a 6’9” 400lb elementary school teacher, I wish this came in larger sizes. I wear a 4XLT.

BignellArt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BignellArt

Congratulations on your first derby win, Poopy!

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

The shirt is great, and the write up about it got me laughing!

Excellent shirt!

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

In other news... there is something weird going on. Check out "Everything But Woot." I think that Chinese Spammers are at work or something. There are dozens and dozens of weird posts. Someone had better look into this....

Gotta go... I'll check in later!

markderoller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markderoller

Love this shirt. in for one.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats on your first derby win! One. One derby win. (and counting)
Ah ah ah.

poopycakes

quality posts: 17 Private Messages poopycakes

Can't quite believe this has happened! Thanks everyone for your votes! and super comments
😍 💩

wootchawant

quality posts: 68 Private Messages wootchawant

such a great design! if the woot prices were cheaper for kid-size shirts, i'd be buying so many more...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with the money that you flaunt...

kg07

quality posts: 15 Private Messages kg07

Congrats! Fun design.

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

I'm still waiting on that person who reads the full thing to find out if there's a missing number.

kingcrtuch

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kingcrtuch

I love this shirt.

I was going to buy it for my first grade son, but I can’t get this scene out of my head...

—————————————

Kevin McCallister: So give it a shot, for your granddaughter anyway. I'm sure she misses you and the presents.

Marley: I send her a check.

Kevin McCallister: I wish my grandparents did that. They always send me clothes. Last year I got a sweater with a big bird knitted on it.

Marley: That's nice.

Kevin McCallister: Not for a guy in the second grade. You can get beat up for wearing something like that. Yeah, I had a friend who got nailed because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Congrats on your first win

poopycakes

cheers all

ste7enl

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ste7enl

Congratulations!

radicallizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radicallizard

Congrats on the win!

nickels55

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nickels55

I love the design, but the stock photo is a little deceptive. Having just received my order I am a little disappointed that the purple shirt is so dark that you can't read the black text on it. Next time choose a lighter purple. Here is a real picture of the shirt so you can see I am not exaggerating: https://i.imgur.com/62WUAoI.jpg

poopycakes

nickels55 wrote:I love the design, but the stock photo is a little deceptive. Having just received my order I am a little disappointed that the purple shirt is so dark that you can't read the black text on it. Next time choose a lighter purple. Here is a real picture of the shirt so you can see I am not exaggerating: https://i.imgur.com/62WUAoI.jpg

hi nickels55, glad you bought my design but sad to hear this.
I'll pass your message on to my contacts at woot, but I'd also advise you get in touch with customer services too as I am only the designer. You can access their help by going to "your account" then "stuff you bought" then click the "I need help" button. Hoping they can help you out

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

nickels55 wrote:I love the design, but the stock photo is a little deceptive. Having just received my order I am a little disappointed that the purple shirt is so dark that you can't read the black text on it. Next time choose a lighter purple. Here is a real picture of the shirt so you can see I am not exaggerating: https://i.imgur.com/62WUAoI.jpg

Howdy, @nickels55. Thanks for writing in. We agree that this is a great design (thanks, @poopycakes)! But it was also a tricky one. Printing dark colors on a dark shirt is always a challenge. We went through 3 or 4 variations before we landed on version where the black portion of the Count was visible up close AND from a distance (for all those people looking at your awesome shirt). We also know that the shirt color in the illustrations on the site aren't always a perfect match with the color of the actual shirt. This is partially because we use one image to sell two different shirt brands (classic vs. fitted), and a classic purple shirt is a slightly different shade of purple than a fitted purple shirt. So we try to use a color that splits the difference between the two brands while also being as close to the "true" color as possible. We'll take another look at our purple images and see if we can adjust it to be more accurate. And who knows, this design may come back as a "remix" on a different color. Stranger things have happened. In any case, we appreciate the feedback and will echo @poopycakes suggestion that you reach out to our CS team. You can always COUNT on them to help! ;)

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

I came here to say the same as nickels55... I bought the shirt because it was purple and also the Count von Count but am slightly disappointed that the black is so dark against the purple shirt (I purchased the fitted style in the men's).

plicemn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plicemn

Just like everyone else I am not really happy with the shirt. I love the design but the color choice is just bad. If you cant read the black against the purple it just comes across as weird. Overall great image but execution is lacking.