Back to Amazon.com

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

Derby 673: Sci-Fi Shirts!
Aliens and spaceships and lasers, Oh my! Derby #673 will focus on the wonderfully wide worlds of science fiction. (Which, by the way is a lot more than Star Wars, Star Trek, Hitchhiker, Firefly, and Dr. Who. So let’s not get too myopic). Designs can include everything from common sci-fi tropes like aliens and stuff, to parodies of sci-fi pop culture. No politics (ahem... Space Force) and no cream tees.

Feeling less futuristic? Submit your 'blast from the past' designs through the standard submission portal.

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

For fun, everyone should submit one RED SHIRT design. Just come up with some random thought that an enterprising space force cadet might say while wearing a red shirt!

Oh, and I predict no less than 12 space force shirts.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

BignellArt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BignellArt

AHHHHH! I'm so in love with this topic, I think the hardest thing will be choosing ONE direction.

benjaminleebates

BignellArt wrote:AHHHHH! I'm so in love with this topic, I think the hardest thing will be choosing ONE direction.

ONE DIRECTION is not sci-fi, please for the love of god, do not make a ONE DIRECTION shirt.

speedcheetah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedcheetah
benjaminleebates wrote:ONE DIRECTION is not sci-fi, please for the love of god, do not make a ONE DIRECTION shirt.

bahaha

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Which, by the way is a lot more than Star Wars, Star Trek, Hitchhiker, Firefly, and Dr. Who.

OTOH, this is shirt.woot ...

How to Shirt

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

benjaminleebates

Narfcake wrote:OTOH, this is shirt.woot ...

How to Shirt

Does a bear shirt in the woods?

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae
benjaminleebates wrote:For fun, everyone should submit one RED SHIRT design. Just come up with some random thought that an enterprising space force cadet might say while wearing a red shirt!

I've got you covered!!
Krittikae's Red Shirt Designs

Vote!

Follow me here!

benjaminleebates

krittikae wrote:I've got you covered!!
Krittikae's Red Shirt Designs

Yes. You are my inspiration... we should all do a tribute.

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

benjaminleebates wrote:

Oh. Good catch, @benjaminleebates. Updating the guidelines to include "No politics." And I'll just clarify here that in the context of this derby, Space Force is totally a political topic. ;)

So either submit them through the regular channel or save them for a future derby where we allow tangentially political designs...

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot