Derby #33: Lyrics Illustrated

Inspired by Tiny Dancer (parody)

Not PG 13

Rejected because: Not PG 13

add a comment

Comments

Digitronix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Digitronix
Re: Inspired by Tiny Dancer (parody)


Submitted as a joke. I saw the other Tiny Dancer entry and when I clicked on it, I expected it to be very tiny. Go ahead and reject. I just thought it was funny.
But I am silly like that.

imthej


quality posts: 0 Private Messages imthej
Digitronix wrote:Submitted as a joke. I saw the other Tiny Dancer entry and when I clicked on it, I expected it to be very tiny. Go ahead and reject. I just thought it was funny.
But I am silly like that.


you silly goose, you

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Inspired by Tiny Dancer (parody)


No need for rejections, the original was supposed to be a joke too, it just wan't as tiny.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Schrobblehead wrote:No need for rejections, the original was supposed to be a joke too, it just wan't as tiny.


I don't think it would get rejected for being a joke, but they might not see it as PG-13. That'll be Joel's call, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Figit090


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Figit090
SailorButterfly wrote:I don't think it would get rejected for being a joke, but they might not see it as PG-13. That'll be Joel's call, though.


does above pg-13 make it to public television? if not, then this is not above pg-13. at least, i dont believe it is with what i've seen on my public TV (no questions about that either, i dont have cable or sat.

it's a silhouette of a female body. and a line. nothing more. :P

neat joke, but also a neat idea. dunno if i'd wear it with that color though

Digita1Donkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Digita1Donkey
Re: Inspired by Tiny Dancer (parody)


I'll never forget seeing Andy Sipowicz' hiney on NYPD Blue...

(shudder)

This is PG13 all day - You see it on truck tire flaps all the time. It's clever but I wouldn't buy it.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.