May the 8th be with you.
we didn’t feel like doing another star wars writeup, so here’s how to tie a windsor knot
1. drape the tie around your neck. the wide end of the tie should be on your right side and dangle slightly above your belly button. shirt is optional. you will only move the wide end.
2. hold the wide end firmly in your right hand. move the wide end over the narrow end.
3. move the wide end up through the neck loop from underneath.
4. pull the wide end through and to the right.
5. move the wide end around the back of the narrow end, crossing to the right once more.
6. wait, did you do that last step twice?
7. maybe pull it tighter?
8. repeat the first five steps?
9. screw it. ties are antiquated anyway.