Derby #33: Lyrics Illustrated
+36

Inspired by Peaches

Inspired by Peaches
add a comment

Comments

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Inspired by Peaches


Peaches
by P.U.S.A. (Presidents of the United States of America)

Movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
Im movin to the country Im gonna eat me a lot of peaches
Im movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way Id eat peaches everyday
Sun soakin bulges in the shade

Movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Im movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches

I took a little nap where the roots all twist
Squished a rotten peach in my fist
And dreamed about you woman
I poked my finger down inside makin a little room for a ant to hide
Natures candy in my hand or can or a pie

Millions of peaches peaches for me
Millions of peaches peaches for free
Millions of peaches peaches for me
Millions of peaches peaches for free

Look out

Millions of peaches peaches for me
Millions of peaches peaches for free
Millions of peaches peaches for me
Millions of peaches peaches for free

Look out

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Re: Inspired by Peaches


why are there black paint drips and border around the peaches?

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
brizz wrote:why are there black paint drips and border around the peaches?


There's a point in the song where he says 'Squished a rotten peach in my fist ' and I felt the black would relay the rotten squish splatter (also helped with adding the ant somewhere)

redghia69


quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
Re: Inspired by Peaches

Ha! I was hoping someone would do that song. I thought about it, but couldn’t come up with anything without getting all complicated – millions of peaches and all. Not exactly a guy's shirt, but nicely done Jaden.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Inspired by Peaches


I really like your shirt. I hadn't thought of that song in a long time. Time to add it back to my ipod. That and kitty and lump.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Schrobblehead wrote:I really like your shirt. I hadn't thought of that song in a long time. Time to add it back to my ipod. That and kitty and lump.


ROFL I had Kitty, Lump and Peaches on repeat last night while I was doing this. Honestly, I'll have to leave them on the no playlist after 4 hrs of listening to them. L O L

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Inspired by Peaches


awww... the peaches really need more love guys!

frogboyjb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogboyjb
JadenKale wrote:awww... the peaches really need more love guys!


here, I gave the peaches some love




Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Inspired by Peaches

This song gets randomly stuck in my brain all the time. Almost as much as "Lump" by the same band.
-Andy



brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Andy47240 wrote:This song gets randomly stuck in my brain all the time. Almost as much as "Lump" by the same band.
-Andy


that's what viruses do

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
Re: Inspired by Peaches


oh yes. i'd definitely buy. wonderful colors, too. jaden, you are one of my t-shirt gods.

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
sigaru wrote:oh yes. i'd definitely buy. wonderful colors, too. jaden, you are one of my t-shirt gods.


by the way, i got my "nessie" shirt in the mail today. it's very nice. i'm gonna wear it tomorrow.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
sigaru wrote:oh yes. i'd definitely buy. wonderful colors, too. jaden, you are one of my t-shirt gods.


Ok, that definitely made me blush, Sigaru! Thank you!

sigaru wrote:by the way, i got my "nessie" shirt in the mail today. it's very nice. i'm gonna wear it tomorrow.

Awesome!! Get me pictures!!! I forgot mine is on the fritz. *pouts* I need to get my mom in some pictures of hers and my niece and nephew. I'm hoping that will happen before if not on Easter. I just can't use my camera XP

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
JadenKale wrote:Awesome!! Get me pictures!!! I forgot mine is on the fritz. *pouts* I need to get my mom in some pictures of hers and my niece and nephew. I'm hoping that will happen before if not on Easter. I just can't use my camera XP


that wuz teh funneh. well, as soon as iIcan use MINE, then i'll get them to you. or if i find another to use. [sorry, guess i lied. i'm not wearing it today, i'm home sick. i'll wear it tomorrow.]

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
sigaru wrote:that wuz teh funneh. well, as soon as iIcan use MINE, then i'll get them to you. or if i find another to use. [sorry, guess i lied. i'm not wearing it today, i'm home sick. i'll wear it tomorrow.]


i hate how they replace when ya say "l o l". [and i messed up. that was supposed to say "I can" rather than "iIcan"]

sigaru


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
sigaru wrote:that wuz teh funneh. well, as soon as iIcan use MINE, then i'll get them to you. or if i find another to use. [sorry, guess i lied. i'm not wearing it today, i'm home sick. i'll wear it tomorrow.]


by "home sick" i meant that i am "at home, sick."

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
sigaru wrote:by "home sick" i meant that i am "at home, sick."


ROFL no problem! I totally understood what you meant. It's fine.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Inspired by Peaches


Come on guys! Please show some more love for 'Peaches' as well as some of my other entries!!

easeandgrace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace
JadenKale wrote:Come on guys! Please show some more love for 'Peaches' as well as some of my other entries!!


I really like it - I like the simple designs that get the message across without all the chaotic stuff going on. This color combo makes me happy. Wish I could get one. Love green and really love peaches, so I know I'd wear it all the time, 'specially in summer. I have to agree it's a pretty femme shirt - unfortunately most of the people who haunt the shirt-woots seem to be guys in their 20s and 30s (I could be wrong about that) who wouldn't wear femme designs. That's too bad. This would sell like crazy in a young women's boutique, especially in a tank top.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail