Derby #33: Lyrics Illustrated
+15

Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine

Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine
add a comment

Comments

DCUINH


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DCUINH
Re: Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine


Now that's a bunch of Bull.....!!!! Love it

pichita05


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pichita05
DCUINH wrote:Now that's a bunch of Bull.....!!!! Love it


*giggles* it sure is =)

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine


I couldn't hate Rage more, but this shirt is charming

Hopey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hopey
AdderXYU wrote:I couldn't hate Rage more, but this shirt is charming


I couldn't disagree more. This is one of way too many examples in this derby of a visual pun based on the name of a song instead of an image inspired by the song. Bulls On Parade is an angry, aggressive song and anything inspired by it should have those same qualities. This is more like Steers on Parade. A steer is a castrated bull.

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Hopey wrote:I couldn't disagree more. This is one of way too many examples in this derby of a visual pun based on the name of a song instead of an image inspired by the song. Bulls On Parade is an angry, aggressive song and anything inspired by it should have those same qualities. This is more like Steers on Parade. A steer is a castrated bull.

have to agree with this....how can you take such a brutally angry song and make it happy go lucky? RAtM would die if they saw this.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
brizz wrote:have to agree with this....how can you take such a brutally angry song and make it happy go lucky? RAtM would die if they saw this.


I think that's why I like it. If it stops Tom Morello from ever "soloing" again (let alone Zach from mush-mouthing another rap in the name of white boys insisting he's not rapping) I'm for it

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail