Derby #37: Greed
+50

Gimmie!!!

Gimmie!!!
add a comment

Comments

endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
Re: Gimmie!!!



This shirt design is dedicated to anyone who has ever made the error of eating cashews alone in the Park, we know the pain of the Chipmonk Mafia

and a huge thanks to everyone who's voted on this so far. Especially since there are so many amazing entries.

CuterThanYou


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuterThanYou
Re: Gimmie!!!


GOT TO HAVE DA NUTS!

I love his expression, as well as the color you chose for the shirt.

Good luck, Ende!

endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
CuterThanYou wrote:GOT TO HAVE DA NUTS!

I love his expression, as well as the color you chose for the shirt.

Good luck, Ende!


Thank you!! <3

SydneyB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB

I Love it, I love it, I love it!!

People, please vote for it! I want this shirt!!!

And before you go thinking I am a shill, I don't know the artist at all, I promise!

Great design!


endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
SydneyB wrote:I Love it, I love it, I love it!!

People, please vote for it! I want this shirt!!!

And before you go thinking I am a shill, I don't know the artist at all, I promise!

Great design!




*Scarlet* Ive never heard 'shill' before as a term XD <3 but...I can at least confirm I don't know your SN/you? <3 thank you so so much!

cwilco01


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwilco01

cuteness!!!!!!! I want one

endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
cwilco01 wrote:cuteness!!!!!!! I want one


Thank you <3

fablefire


quality posts: 30 Private Messages fablefire
Re: Gimmie!!!


Endejester... that sounds really familiar...

Are you the Endejester of gaiaonline's B/C forums?

Cute entry in any case.


endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
fablefire wrote:Endejester... that sounds really familiar...

Are you the Endejester of gaiaonline's B/C forums?

Cute entry in any case.


*Blink*
Yes....yes actually I am O_O
And on deviant art... hi *^_^* (I hope thats a good thing...wow, someone knows my user name XD)

fablefire


quality posts: 30 Private Messages fablefire
endejester wrote:*Blink*
Yes....yes actually I am O_O
And on deviant art... hi *^_^* (I hope thats a good thing...wow, someone knows my user name XD)


Ahah! Thought so! That would make sense I guess after the holiday stuffs. <3


endejester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejester
fablefire wrote:Ahah! Thought so! That would make sense I guess after the holiday stuffs. <3


XD! OH! *laughs* Hi then :D Wow <3 you have a bloody good memory for names then XD

perachio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages perachio
Re: Gimmie!!!


GREAT IDEA! -- Gets my vote

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.