Derby #39: Motion
+24

Mouse and Cat

Mouse and Cat
add a comment

Comments

lilwerewolfgirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilwerewolfgirl
Re: Mouse and Cat


eeee this is adorable <333333333

daedalusknight


quality posts: 7 Private Messages daedalusknight
Re: Mouse and Cat


Wow... that cat looks so familiar for some reason... where did you get your inspiration from?

CuterThanYou


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuterThanYou
Re: Mouse and Cat



The design on the shirt definitely catches my eye, and I love following the string along to see what happens to the mice. Very cute entry, Chibizoo, and good luck!

Chibizoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chibizoo
daedalusknight wrote:Wow... that cat looks so familiar for some reason... where did you get your inspiration from?


It might be a variety of things - I like a really simple style, though the orange might remind you of Kyo from Fruits Baskets, come to think of it XD (that's unintentional). Its a common 'cartoon cat type of look' though for sure (and a lot of cartoon/anime cats seem to be orange).

daedalusknight


quality posts: 7 Private Messages daedalusknight
Chibizoo wrote:It might be a variety of things - I like a really simple style, though the orange might remind you of Kyo from Fruits Baskets, come to think of it XD (that's unintentional). Its a common 'cartoon cat type of look' though for sure (and a lot of cartoon/anime cats seem to be orange).



Hey... yeah... it does kind of look like Kyo. I love Fruits basket. I was almost thinking Bleach for some reason... but that would be a stuffed lion, not a cat. :-)

Chibizoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chibizoo
daedalusknight wrote:Hey... yeah... it does kind of look like Kyo. I love Fruits basket. I was almost thinking Bleach for some reason... but that would be a stuffed lion, not a cat. :-)


Lmao! I can see that XD (but then I'd have to add a cross to the back of the cat's head). Fruits basket was a good series, and so is Bleach (you have good taste ;) ). Maybe in the future I'll have a chance to test out a stuffed lion theme.

daedalusknight


quality posts: 7 Private Messages daedalusknight
Chibizoo wrote:Lmao! I can see that XD (but then I'd have to add a cross to the back of the cat's head). Fruits basket was a good series, and so is Bleach (you have good taste ;) ). Maybe in the future I'll have a chance to test out a stuffed lion theme.



Of course now I feel like watching Fruits Basket again. What a nutty series.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Chibizoo wrote:It might be a variety of things - I like a really simple style, though the orange might remind you of Kyo from Fruits Baskets, come to think of it XD (that's unintentional). Its a common 'cartoon cat type of look' though for sure (and a lot of cartoon/anime cats seem to be orange).


You're right, it does look a little like Kyo. I'm a Yuki fan myself, though. ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

daedalusknight


quality posts: 7 Private Messages daedalusknight
SailorButterfly wrote:You're right, it does look a little like Kyo. I'm a Yuki fan myself, though. ;-)


Heheeh. I should have done a bunch of Zodiac animals for the last derby... in homage to the Soma family. :-)

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.