Derby #41: Alphabet
+18

Zombie Typing Game (Royal)

Zombie Typing Game (Royal)
add a comment

Comments

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Zombie Typing Game (Royal)


This is based off of the game ''the Typing of the Dead' '. It's like Mavis Beacon on crack. It was introduced in 1999. A friend of my hubby introduced it to us and it's incredibly addictive. The storyline is goofy (your characters wear these keyboard packs) but the typing challenges are crazy! You get ranked on how well you do (F being the lowest of course). From the design, you can see that who ever saw the Zombie could barely type up what they were supposed to type!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Zombie Typing Game (Royal)


*giggle* My husband has this on his DreamCast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
SailorButterfly wrote:*giggle* My husband has this on his DreamCast.


Woo Hoo!! Awesome! I'm glad some people know about it.

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Zombie Typing Game (Royal)


I like it better on Royal. Nice zombie - I've never seen you draw one! very ingenious use of letters.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

asyrith


quality posts: 0 Private Messages asyrith
Re: Zombie Typing Game (Royal)


Yay "Typing Of The Dead!" I freaking love that game! The cheesiest voice acting there ever was. Yay for this shirt. I would buy three.

"Don't come! Don't come!"

Hahahaha

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mia3mom wrote:I like it better on Royal. Nice zombie - I've never seen you draw one! very ingenious use of letters.


Thanks! I was really worried about drawing a zombie since I actually stay away from decomposing characters and it's not a cutesy character perse so I can't get the whole "AHHHH ANOTHER CUTE ENTRY!! AHHHH!!!" from people L O L. I'm glad you like him though!! I really didn't want him as scary as the ones in the clip I linked. Those who know the game will remember, and those who just want a funny zombie shirt will like it.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
asyrith wrote:Yay "Typing Of The Dead!" I freaking love that game! The cheesiest voice acting there ever was. Yay for this shirt. I would buy three.

"Don't come! Don't come!"

Hahahaha


Thanks!! Quoters!!! FTW!!!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Zombie Typing Game (Royal)


I removed the asphalt entry, so if anyone still likes this, please vote for it in Royal blue! Thank you!!

bobbymon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbymon
JadenKale wrote:This is based off of the game ''the Typing of the Dead' '. It's like Mavis Beacon on crack. It was introduced in 1999. A friend of my hubby introduced it to us and it's incredibly addictive. The storyline is goofy (your characters wear these keyboard packs) but the typing challenges are crazy! You get ranked on how well you do (F being the lowest of course). From the design, you can see that who ever saw the Zombie could barely type up what they were supposed to type!


Oh great. Another zombie shirt.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bobbymon wrote:Oh great. Another zombie shirt.

Gee that's a bit rude. I did the zombie because it reminded me of the game. And truth be told, I don't like zombies. I hate drawing them. There was a comment made in the forums about Mavis Beacon and I remembered this game. So before you get upset that there's ANOTHER zombie shirt, please understand I did it more because of the fact that the game was obscure and it reminded me of Mavis Beacon only more hard core. The purpose is to kill the zombies by typing the words correctly. I'm sorry that you don't care for it, but it was better than just shoving text into a drawing or making a shirt covered in letters A-Z like so many other entries. I was trying to be witty with it.

buu2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buu2

I love this shirt. That was one of my favorite dreamcast games growing up. I'd so get it. But I don't know how to vote. New here... Still glad you posted it even if it doesn't win. Made my day.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail