Derby #41: Alphabet
+158

Through the Fire and Flames

Through the Fire and Flames
add a comment

Comments

saidi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saidi
Re: Through the Fire and Flames


i really like it... although i am bias because i love GH... but you are missing the green :s

maybe you had put GHERO to ad the green

TurboGraphx16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
saidi wrote:i really like it... although i am bias because i love GH... but you are missing the green :s

maybe you had put GHERO to ad the green


i was gonna' put the green G, but I didn't want to use the phrase "G. Hero" because my friend thought that phrase may be copyrighted. I also just like the idea of the word "HERO".

saidi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saidi
TurboGraphx16 wrote:i was gonna' put the green G, but I didn't want to use the phrase "G. Hero" because my friend thought that phrase may be copyrighted. I also just like the idea of the word "HERO".


yeah you are probably right... i really like the t-shirt.

TurboGraphx16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
saidi wrote:yeah you are probably right... i really like the t-shirt.


Thanks, I have zero chance of winning, but I just enjoy submitting stuff ... :-)

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

Very cool. I like a lot.
-Andy

Caiters


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters
Re: Through the Fire and Flames


Hehe nice title!

www.c8-bit.com

mrrrralicious


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrrralicious
Re: Through the Fire and Flames


This is awesome.

kirbym9271


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirbym9271
Re: Through the Fire and Flames


I think the body of the guitar need some kind of outline. It looks a little messy with just the letters provding the outline especially since they aren't really tight.


Yes, I survived the April Fool's woot-off with "the woot we do not speak of" with no B.O.C to show for it.

TurboGraphx16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
kirbym9271 wrote:I think the body of the guitar need some kind of outline. It looks a little messy with just the letters provding the outline especially since they aren't really tight.


No.

tjflashman77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77
TurboGraphx16 wrote:No.


Hilarious. I agree with you, btw. It's obvious at a glance what it is. Outlines would look hokey.

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

katieleclerc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katieleclerc
Re: Through the Fire and Flames


TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!

PermaBuzzed


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PermaBuzzed
katieleclerc wrote:TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!


This shirt vacuums, Through the fire and flames vacuums, and Dragonforce vacuums.. seriously go listen to Tool or something, anything but this trash.

Dagith


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dagith
PermaBuzzed wrote:This shirt vacuums, Through the fire and flames vacuums, and Dragonforce vacuums.. seriously go listen to Tool or something, anything but this trash.


GTFO, plox.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.