Derby #59: At The Luau

Tiki Troop

I like what you've done there, but we're not allowing text this week.

Rejected because: I like what you've done there, but we're not allowing text this week.

add a comment

Comments

AnnaJo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: Tiki Troop


I LOVE these little tiki men. I'm just hoping it won't count as text. REALLY well done! GMV

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
AnnaJo wrote:I LOVE these little tiki men. I'm just hoping it won't count as text. REALLY well done! GMV


Text, what text? It's just a group of Tiki friends hanging out... that's all... heh... um, ahem... yeah!

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
bluffstudio wrote:Text, what text? It's just a group of Tiki friends hanging out... that's all... heh... um, ahem... yeah!


Even hidden text is not allowed, but nice try.

AnnaJo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
bluffstudio wrote:Text, what text? It's just a group of Tiki friends hanging out... that's all... heh... um, ahem... yeah!


Sorry... I always have to open my big mouth. Its compulsive. Great design anyway!

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

AnnaJo wrote:Sorry... I always have to open my big mouth. Its compulsive. Great design anyway!

Your mouth did nothing but warn the designer before a certain rejection. Text is text is text is not allowed this derby, as stated in the rules. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
superspryte wrote:Your mouth did nothing but warn the designer. Text is text is text is not allowed this derby, as stated in the rules. ^_~


Good thing woot hasn't rejected close to anything this week

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
Re: Tiki Troop


Well, it was worth a shot anyway. I hope I can resurrect this design in a future derby... maybe one that allows tikis and text

Carissima17


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Carissima17
bluffstudio wrote:Well, it was worth a shot anyway. I hope I can resurrect this design in a future derby... maybe one that allows tikis and text


Please do, because this is AWESOME!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail