Derby #63: Art as Text
+47

fallen

add a comment

Comments

sfabro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro
Re: fallen


im sure its too late to get voted in, but i at least would appreciate some constructive feedback on my first sketch done in PS.
thanks for checkin it out!

great job!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: fallen


Aww...she looks like she needs a hug. Or a vote. I guess I'll have to give her the vote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

jahrpm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
Re: fallen


OK for me, I have to say this is the best shirt on this derby! Fallen...aren't we all!! Thanks for this Reminder! And it's great to know we can be Forgiven!! I would so rock this shirt! GMV!

sfabro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro
SailorButterfly wrote:Aww...she looks like she needs a hug. Or a vote. I guess I'll have to give her the vote.


thanks sailorbutterfly!
but when it comes down to it, couldnt we ALL use a hug - er, i mean, vote?
thanks again!

great job!

sfabro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro
jahrpm wrote:OK for me, I have to say this is the best shirt on this derby! Fallen...aren't we all!! Thanks for this Reminder! And it's great to know we can be Forgiven!! I would so rock this shirt! GMV!



thanks so much, im flattered
i couldnt agree with you more - it is very comforting to know forgiveness is right around the corner.

great job!

scuzzmaster11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scuzzmaster11

yeah, too bad it isn't early enough to grab more votes. i think you did a great job!

cobolisdead


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: fallen


I like it, and it's a nice concept. You might want to clean it up a bit though, as it does look very sketchy. Still, got my vote!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

aspen42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aspen42
Re: fallen

This is one of my favorite concepts in the derby as well. I wish it wasn't your first sketch in PS so the art was more refined...or the sketchiness was more intentional. I don't have any suggestions but thanks for letting us see it.

sfabro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro
cobolisdead wrote:I like it, and it's a nice concept. You might want to clean it up a bit though, as it does look very sketchy. Still, got my vote!


thanks...i was going for a dirty feel, so i hand drew it in PS, but i guess it didnt come off exactly how i envisioned it. i like the sketch look for some designs, so i think this one couldve come off a little more effective if i had played with some shading.

great job!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail