Derby #76: Beginning
+30

First Drop

First Drop
add a comment

Comments

IG64Assassin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages IG64Assassin

It's the anticipation that gets me.

I also have one with a brown track if anyone wants me to submit it: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/IG-64_photos/coastershirtbrown.jpg

Any other comments are welcome.

christermime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
Re: First Drop


It's a cool idea, but why stick figures? You could do nice looking silhouettes with just a little more time put in ;)

IG64Assassin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages IG64Assassin
christermime wrote:It's a cool idea, but why stick figures? You could do nice looking silhouettes with just a little more time put in ;)

I would have. I actually spent a long time thinking about it, but I ended up trying a "fun" sketchy kind of look. I don't have my own line style, as my main medium is 3D, so a lot of this is just experimenting for me. I did have a more precise version before but I just didn't like it as much. So to answer your question, I guess I just really didn't know what to do. :P

christermime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
IG64Assassin wrote:I would have. I actually spent a long time thinking about it, but I ended up trying a "fun" sketchy kind of look. I don't have my own line style, as my main medium is 3D, so a lot of this is just experimenting for me. I did have a more precise version before but I just didn't like it as much. So to answer your question, I guess I just really didn't know what to do. :P


Ahhh I see. I'd like to see the other versions too!

IG64Assassin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages IG64Assassin
christermime wrote:Ahhh I see. I'd like to see the other versions too!

They were all iterations of the same file, so they're gone now. :P
I could try to improve it, but I wouldn't know how. I didn't have any real great ideas for this theme, and I'm kinda burnt out right now, so I think I'll just sit this one out and rest up for next time. Thanks for your interest though.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.