Derby #84: The Sea
+11

BEEF WOLF 1860: in color

BEEF WOLF 1860: in color
add a comment

Comments

thecip


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecip
Re: BEEF WOLF 1860: in color


(CHEESEBURGERS + SUBMARINES) + (COLOR * MASS) CIVIL WAR = BEEF WOLF 1860 in color!

Imagine a time when meat sandwiches controlled hu-mon military designs. No? You don't want to? Ok, I did it for you.

Note shirt.woot overlords: I submitted this awhile ago during a line art or black and white derby. This time I colored it! YEAH!!

More detail:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f364/thecip/BEEFWOLFincolorlargedetail.jpg

thecip


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecip
Re: BEEF WOLF 1860: in color


I'd rather it be hated then loved. It is a design ahead of its time. It is shirt.woot's 'rite of spring.'

heitzy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages heitzy
Re: BEEF WOLF 1860: in color


Love the design, not a fan of the blue at all. I'd want one anyway.

thecip


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecip
heitzy wrote:Love the design, not a fan of the blue at all. I'd want one anyway.


I don't know why i made it blue. The design compelled me. It WANTED to be baby blue. It told me. It's talking to me right now. Telling me. It's demanding cookies. IT WANTS COOKIES. MY GOD MY GOD IT WANTS COOKIES NOW!

Will someone give BEEF WOLF cookies, as that is a major source of its power. though also, the lack of having cookies is a power too. it is powered by both HAVING COOKIES and not HAVING COOKIES. "What is the taste of an empty jar of cookies?" agh! it is a nightmare...

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: BEEF WOLF 1860: in color


I am not sure...

um wait...

I think...

GO BEEF!

thecip


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecip
databit wrote:I am not sure...

um wait...

I think...

GO BEEF!


chugaghugachugah WOO WOO!!

oops wrong beef transport.

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!

godfreytemple


quality posts: 0 Private Messages godfreytemple
thecip wrote:I don't know why i made it blue. The design compelled me. It WANTED to be baby blue. It told me. It's talking to me right now. Telling me. It's demanding cookies. IT WANTS COOKIES. MY GOD MY GOD IT WANTS COOKIES NOW!

Will someone give BEEF WOLF cookies, as that is a major source of its power. though also, the lack of having cookies is a power too. it is powered by both HAVING COOKIES and not HAVING COOKIES. "What is the taste of an empty jar of cookies?" agh! it is a nightmare...


It was the right choice of color to make the orange/tan of the bun snap forward.

Well done.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail