Derby #97: BBQ
+12

Tokyo Teriyaki 2 Electric Boogaloo

Tokyo Teriyaki 2 Electric Boogaloo
add a comment

Comments

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: Tokyo Teriyaki 2 Electric Boogaloo


On BootsBoots' suggestion, I re-worked the godzilla like creature to match the same style as the rest of the elements.

Any other feedback?

BootsBoots


quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
databit wrote:On BootsBoots' suggestion, I re-worked the godzilla like creature to match the same style as the rest of the elements.

Any other feedback?


Much better, I think. Although he's a little hard to see (or it might just be my dark monitor). +1 from me this time, though!


databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
BootsBoots wrote:Much better, I think. Although he's a little hard to see (or it might just be my dark monitor). +1 from me this time, though!


You think a different shirt color?

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
BootsBoots wrote:Much better, I think. Although he's a little hard to see (or it might just be my dark monitor). +1 from me this time, though!


You think a different shirt color?

BootsBoots


quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
databit wrote:You think a different shirt color?


No... I like the shirt color a lot. Actually, what I really want you to do is take out Godzilla, and sub it somewhere else. Is that being too demanding?


databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
BootsBoots wrote:No... I like the shirt color a lot. Actually, what I really want you to do is take out Godzilla, and sub it somewhere else. Is that being too demanding?


Godzilla is kinda the center piece

BootsBoots


quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
databit wrote:Godzilla is kinda the center piece


I know! This is why I didn't suggest it in the first place.


bradyson


quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson
Re: Tokyo Teriyaki 2 Electric Boogaloo


Needs Mothra and a double post.

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
bradyson wrote:Needs Mothra and a double post.


Quality post nomination

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.