Derby #106: Double-Take Derby 6
+232

Whoo Are You? (on Brown)

Whoo Are You? (on Brown)
add a comment

Comments

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Whoo Are You? (on Brown)


Here's a close-up of the owl for anyone interested :D

Thanks for any and all votes!

bradyson


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
JadenKale wrote:Here's a close-up of the owl for anyone interested :D

Thanks for any and all votes!


Whoooo

whooo

Whooo Voted?

I did.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bradyson wrote:Whoooo

whooo

Whooo Voted?

I did.


Whoot Whoot!!


Thanks Bradyson!

FunOnTheBun


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunOnTheBun

Whoa! I didn't know this one got an HM... Cool! I'm glad to see it again.

Demonbuttercup


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Demonbuttercup
Re: Whoo Are You? (on Brown)


Whooo loves owls? this girl gmv!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
FunOnTheBun wrote:Whoa! I didn't know this one got an HM... Cool! I'm glad to see it again.


Yeah one of the disadvantages of that derby, I think, was that no one knew designs to associate with the artist later. ::shrugs:: it's okay, I'm glad you found it anyway

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Demonbuttercup wrote:Whooo loves owls? this girl gmv!


Thanks buttercup!

monkeyswag


quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyswag
Re: Whoo Are You? (on Brown)


I've actually thought about this design since last seeing it. Kindofweirdofmemaybe. Either way. very nice. gmv.

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
monkeyswag wrote:I've actually thought about this design since last seeing it. Kindofweirdofmemaybe. Either way. very nice. gmv.


LOL you know, I've heard that a couple times now about this (both in PM's as well as your comment here). I'm glad you like it and voted :D

bloczyns


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloczyns
Re: Whoo Are You? (on Brown)


Jaden, I really love this design. Good luck this week!

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bloczyns wrote:Jaden, I really love this design. Good luck this week!


Thank you!!

FunOnTheBun


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunOnTheBun

I really wish this would print... If you put it up on cafepress or anywhere after this derby I would be glad to purchase. Let me know ;).

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
FunOnTheBun wrote:I really wish this would print... If you put it up on cafepress or anywhere after this derby I would be glad to purchase. Let me know ;).


If I got an EC on this, I'd be ecstatic, but I figure that won't be the case. I'm debating between putting it up at my shop or putting it up at Mysoti instead. Who knows, maybe I can get one of the shirt-a-day sites to pick it up. Thank you for the support in any case, Bun

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail