Derby #113: Harvest
+119

Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!

Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!
add a comment

Comments

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!


This design is a result of me guessing what the prevalent themes of this week's derby would be. I was unerringly right, except for the last, which was a joke (naked man rolling around in food).

I was dared to do this.

So here he is... almost-naked pilgrim invents "organic wine"

tjost


quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!


Nice but I'm not sure if pilgrims made wine. They were conservative religious break offs trying to create morally reformed societes, not given to a lot of drink :S

stargirl6878


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stargirl6878
Re: Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!


doesnt look like he is gonna make it in...looks like he's gonna bust his face open on the bucket...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
tjost wrote:Nice but I'm not sure if pilgrims made wine. They were conservative religious break offs trying to create morally reformed societes, not given to a lot of drink :S


Actually, evidence (okay, someone on allrecipes) claims they DID drink wine. so technically this is correct. But then again, it originally was supposed to be a naked pilgrim in a bucket of potatoes, inventing mashed potatoes, but Josephus thought that grapes would have been a better idea.

monkeyswag


quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyswag
stargirl6878 wrote:doesnt look like he is gonna make it in...looks like he's gonna bust his face open on the bucket...


LOL. I agree!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
monkeyswag wrote:LOL. I agree!


Wish we had a video camera on him... if he misses short, that'd be one bad crash.

jabberjaws13


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
SkekTek wrote:Wish we had a video camera on him... if he misses short, that'd be one bad crash.


i really like the end result. i was looking forward to mashed tay-toes but grapes work too!

Happy Beer.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
jabberjaws13 wrote:i really like the end result. i was looking forward to mashed tay-toes but grapes work too!


I am working on the original design, and I must say, it's a lot more funny! Hopefully a sub later today.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Grape harvest done so... CANNONBALL!!!


Agh. Work got in the way. I'll try to post the original concept here though before Thursday.

jabberjaws13


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
SkekTek wrote:Agh. Work got in the way. I'll try to post the original concept here though before Thursday.


no biggie, still a great design!

Happy Beer.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.