Derby #125: Birds

Team Esther

nag

Rejected because: nag

add a comment

Comments

tjbeyerl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjbeyerl
Re: Team Esther


Really?

balloonboy7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages balloonboy7
tjbeyerl wrote:Really?


yes really.if you don't get it you have obviously never seen orphan. so don'y buy it.....

bethlehemstarr


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
Re: Team Esther


Who can name all the rules that this has broken?

I'll start:
No shirt comp.

Come on, it'll be fun!

Draug


quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: Team Esther

Ban him. Seriously. This is two derbies in a row. This guy obviously has no respect for this site.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

balloonboy7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages balloonboy7
Draug wrote:Ban him. Seriously. This is two derbies in a row. This guy obviously has no respect for this site.


I love this site. who are you to say i dont have respect for woot?
I just want my shirt up there.

victorko1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages victorko1
balloonboy7 wrote:I love this site. who are you to say i dont have respect for woot?
I just want my shirt up there.


its not even on a template... you gotta at least try that one... your not even trying

stingray69


quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: Team Esther


Do not feed the trolls.

alphadogginny


quality posts: 1 Private Messages alphadogginny
stingray69 wrote:Do not feed the trolls.


Do not get them wet.

chennai8


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
balloonboy7 wrote:I love this site. who are you to say i dont have respect for woot?
I just want my shirt up there.


Your shirt? You can't be serious.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

nic22380


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nic22380
bethlehemstarr wrote:Who can name all the rules that this has broken?

I'll start:
No shirt comp.

Come on, it'll be fun!


Use of photo.

MooseAndSquirrel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MooseAndSquirrel
bethlehemstarr wrote:Who can name all the rules that this has broken?

I'll start:
No shirt comp.

Come on, it'll be fun!



Gee how about the "No Text" rule. You don't even have to go to the list of rules to see that one... it is in the description of this weeks derby!!

balloonboy7 must be retarted.

Ban?... GMV!!

MooseAndSquirrel

hookajoe


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe
stingray69 wrote:Do not feed the trolls.


Banish them.

scumit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scumit
Re: Team Esther


Wow.

lmarchae


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lmarchae
bethlehemstarr wrote:Who can name all the rules that this has broken?

I'll start:
No shirt comp.

Come on, it'll be fun!


Copyright infringement. The picture even has the Warner Bros. symbol on the bottom. While you're fixing the aspect ratio of the picture, you might want to crop that little part out .

"Lightspeed's too slow. We'll have to go straight to...LUDICROUS SPEED!!!"

Individual items: | w: 11 | sh.w: 37 | so.w: 1 | wi.w: 6 |

jlpagan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlpagan

I think Ballonboy has a crush on an 11 year old girl. Freakin' perv.

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Draug wrote:Ban him. Seriously. This is two derbies in a row. This guy obviously has no respect for this site.


Hahahahahaha. Since when has woot cared that its designers respect the derbies? The worst offenders print nearly weekly.

bethlehemstarr


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
Re: Team Esther


So, to sum up we have:
no shirt comp
text
copyright infringement
use of a photo
Off theme (no one mentioned this!)

I'll add gradients to the list- one of the veteran designers can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Any others? I think this has to be nearly a record I'm pretty sure he's managing to break every rule.

StargateGamingGeek


quality posts: 14 Private Messages StargateGamingGeek
bethlehemstarr wrote:So, to sum up we have:
no shirt comp
text
copyright infringement
use of a photo
Off theme (no one mentioned this!)

I'll add gradients to the list- one of the veteran designers can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Any others? I think this has to be nearly a record I'm pretty sure he's managing to break every rule.


"Every" rule would depend on if it has more than 6 colors or not I think.

bethlehemstarr


quality posts: 19 Private Messages bethlehemstarr
StargateGamingGeek wrote:"Every" rule would depend on if it has more than 6 colors or not I think.


Well, there's always next derby for him to incorporate that! Since he's submitted this awful joke 2 derbies in a row, I think we can count on seeing it next time.
So if he just amps up the color, I'm sure he'll accomplish his goal!

AmberD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AmberD
balloonboy7 wrote:yes really.if you don't get it you have obviously never seen orphan. so don'y buy it.....


What is there to get? You aren't even trying it would seem.

HalfWheat


quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
bethlehemstarr wrote:So, to sum up we have:
no shirt comp
text
copyright infringement
use of a photo
Off theme (no one mentioned this!)

I'll add gradients to the list- one of the veteran designers can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Any others? I think this has to be nearly a record I'm pretty sure he's managing to break every rule.


It's still not as good as the Panic shirt. It would be hard to top that one.

thurdl01


quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
StargateGamingGeek wrote:"Every" rule would depend on if it has more than 6 colors or not I think.


Every would also require the No Woot References rule to be broken.

crowleycr1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crowleycr1
lmarchae wrote:Copyright infringement. The picture even has the Warner Bros. symbol on the bottom. While you're fixing the aspect ratio of the picture, you might want to crop that little part out .


aww... i was going to write that broken rule. dang, you can't even crop the 'photo' to get rid of the warner brothers logo. what did this take to make, a minute in photo shop for the filter and brush for text? Maybe a contrast boost too?

MindlessAutomata


quality posts: 8 Private Messages MindlessAutomata
Re: Team Esther


This shirt is pathetic.

Maparoni


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Maparoni
Re: Team Esther


Yep, it's confirmed, he is balderah. I called his doctor yesterday and he told me so. He also said to expect him to keep posting dumb shirts to get attention. Seems to be working.

To date: 14 woots, 23 items wooted!
Im here just to fart around... Maybe I should go back to work... =x

prozakgal


quality posts: 1 Private Messages prozakgal
thurdl01 wrote:Every would also require the No Woot References rule to be broken.


lol... doesnt he have to break the video game references rule as well??

DMLK64


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DMLK64
balloonboy7 wrote:I love this site. who are you to say i dont have respect for woot?
I just want my shirt up there.


If you don't follow the rules, then how can you say you respect Woot? You should read up on the rules-and take a debate class while you're at it. P.S.-Just because there is a bird in the movie does not mean it qualifies as on-theme.

Floridafighter66


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Floridafighter66
Re: Team Esther


STOP MAKING SHIRTS. YOU SUCK. yes, that statement is blunt and offending. but it is true. I agree with the comments above, if you had any respect for woot, you would:

1. stop making shirts
2. read the rules
3. stop acting like you know what you're doing.
4. stop making shirts
5. If you felt the need to make and post a shirt, consult rules 1 and 4.

HeartlessBlueAngel09


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HeartlessBlueAngel09
jlpagan wrote:I think Ballonboy has a crush on an 11 year old girl. Freakin' perv.


Technically she's a 30 something year old dwarf posing as an 11 year old orphan.

Sorry if I ruined the movie for anyone with my comment, but I felt as though it should be said.

anarchyvirus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchyvirus
Draug wrote:Ban him. Seriously. This is two derbies in a row. This guy obviously has no respect for this site.


I also have lost respect for this site.

idealflaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages idealflaw
anarchyvirus wrote:I also have lost respect for this site.


When I saw his submission on the last derby, I was confused by it's total irrelevance.

while walking through target today, I stumbled upon a DVD with this exact artwork on it - it's apparently some movie..i burst out laughing.

Something about this is hilarious to me...

jackmando7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackmando7
mrwednesday wrote:Hahahahahaha. Since when has woot cared that its designers respect the derbies? The worst offenders print nearly weekly.



What do you mean?

TheyKilledKenny


quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
nic22380 wrote:Use of photo.


No Text

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

TheyKilledKenny


quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheyKilledKenny
alphadogginny wrote:Do not get them wet.


Do not leave their transformation pods just lying around to hatch while you mother is making dinner...

Excuse Me Maam, Your Woot is Showing...

jlpagan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlpagan
HeartlessBlueAngel09 wrote:Technically she's a 30 something year old dwarf posing as an 11 year old orphan.

Sorry if I ruined the movie for anyone with my comment, but I felt as though it should be said.


In the movie, yes she turns out to be exactly that. BUT.....the actress playing the part is STILL an eleven year old CHILD. Thus, the perv label.

HeartlessBlueAngel09


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HeartlessBlueAngel09
jlpagan wrote:In the movie, yes she turns out to be exactly that. BUT.....the actress playing the part is STILL an eleven year old CHILD. Thus, the perv label.


Ah, got it
Now for the shirt, if we see this again in next week's derby, the guy seriously needs to get his head checked.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail