Derby #157: Reinterpreting Famous Art Titles

Hi, I'm a Mac

Off topic

Rejected because: Off topic

add a comment

Comments

cabooserwar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabooserwar
Re: Hi, I'm a Mac


The son of man.

bubsters


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubsters
Re: Hi, I'm a Mac


LOL...this made me laugh when I saw it.

pi3832


quality posts: 4 Private Messages pi3832
cabooserwar wrote:The son of man.


The rules for this derby specifically say:

You must title your submission with the name of the Famous Work you're reinterpreting.


Best to re-sbumit, methinks.

palookaboy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palookaboy

Clever, but don't think it's gonna fly with the Apple logo. Also the title breaks the rules

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
palookaboy wrote:Clever, but don't think it's gonna fly with the Apple logo. Also the title breaks the rules


Also, the image is not the title reinterpreted. it's the work of art itself reinterpreted.

kylemittskus


quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus
AdderXYU wrote:Also, the image is not the title reinterpreted. it's the work of art itself reinterpreted.


I feel like a lot of people are having a hard time understanding this theme.

Edit: I feel like people have a hard time understanding themes.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

cabooserwar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabooserwar
pi3832 wrote:Best to re-sbumit, methinks.


Thanks for that! for some reason the submissions link isn't working... but I will resub asap!

cabooserwar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabooserwar
pi3832 wrote:Best to re-sbumit, methinks.


thanks for that, but i was just wondering, and this goes to the woot community in general, why is the submission page broken! i've tried everything to get it to work, and i see new submissions go up, why can't i resub this :/

cabooserwar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabooserwar
pi3832 wrote:Best to re-sbumit, methinks.


thanks for that, but i was just wondering, and this goes to the woot community in general, why is the submission page broken! i've tried everything to get it to work, and i see new submissions go up, why can't i resub this :/

bookworm656


quality posts: 5 Private Messages bookworm656
Re: Hi, I'm a Mac


This is pretty much guaranteed to get rejected since it has the Apple logo. (Apple likes suing people.)

Woot: I'm in it for the monkeys.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail