Derby #180: Complementary Colors

My Dad in Two Colors

Detail is too fine, No Photos

Rejected because: Detail is too fine, No Photos

add a comment

Comments

melquam


quality posts: 1 Private Messages melquam
Re: My Dad in Two Colors


My Dad is a pretty cool guy, and would make a great t-shirt! I'm gonna win one of these derbies with a drawing of someone in my family. Just you watch!

sealchild


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sealchild
Re: My Dad in Two Colors


I admire your determination, but I think if you subbed this to zazzle it would eliminate some disappointment.

melquam


quality posts: 1 Private Messages melquam
sealchild wrote:I admire your determination, but I think if you subbed this to zazzle it would eliminate some disappointment.


That defeats the whole point. I want complete strangers walking around with a drawing of my dad on their shirt. Zazzle shmazzle!

Johndis5


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
melquam wrote:That defeats the whole point. I want complete strangers walking around with a drawing of my dad on their shirt. Zazzle shmazzle!


Put him on a tron bike or have him holding a bunny! You can't lose!

melquam


quality posts: 1 Private Messages melquam
Johndis5 wrote:Put him on a tron bike or have him holding a bunny! You can't lose!


Not a photo! This is a scanned in drawing I did... then did 30 dpi halftone on the entire drawing. Angry.

alphabetta


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphabetta
melquam wrote:Not a photo! This is a scanned in drawing I did... then did 30 dpi halftone on the entire drawing. Angry.


I think this is a common problem that a lot of artists have, the simple solution would be not to make your drawings from photos to help eliminate that photographic look.

melquam


quality posts: 1 Private Messages melquam
alphabetta wrote:I think this is a common problem that a lot of artists have, the simple solution would be not to make your drawings from photos to help eliminate that photographic look.


No worries, I did a resub. That should resolve the issue.

schneido


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schneido

Can't wait til the Aunt shows up

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail