Derby #194: Science Fair
+57

batz haz sonarz!!!

batz haz sonarz!!!
add a comment

Comments

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!


this is my drawing of how a bat's sonar works.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!


Sweet design, Meg'. Great use of strong colors, you really made them work together, and I love the beetle. :^)

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!


really love how sharp and pops on the shirt!!! gmv!

cdrewlow


quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!


I love the colors on this and the "sonar" cracks my up!

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
cdrewlow wrote:I love the colors on this and the "sonar" cracks my up!


thanks, i approached this as if i were a kid again, this was very much me at a young age (and still kinda am) i was super excited about random things, most often nerdy things. something like a bats sonar abilities made me super excited and basically they seemed like super powers to me, so i felt the need to add the text to amp it up a bit, haha. glad you approve. =)

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
megsck wrote:thanks, i approached this as if i were a kid again, this was very much me at a young age (and still kinda am) i was super excited about random things, most often nerdy things. something like a bats sonar abilities made me super excited and basically they seemed like super powers to me, so i felt the need to add the text to amp it up a bit, haha. glad you approve. =)


No wonder you're so good, if you drew like this when you were a kid

Love bright colors, I actually went muted palette this time and got rejected, but thanks for your fweedback. I fixed the background and went to upload and got a big load in my face.

Oh well, that's all the energy and time I could devote to woot, this week. Getting another Black Belt in Judo, this weekend. Gotta go practice. See ya next time, good luck!

+VOTE!
BlindDog3D
brUno

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
blinddog3d wrote:Getting another Black Belt in Judo, this weekend. Gotta go practice. See ya next time, good luck!


Thanks!

you do Judo? i did it in college, i think i got up only to a 1st or 2nd degree brown belt, nikyu? i cant remember =( but i really only did it for fun and for exercise, im not much of a competeter. I went to San Jose State, they had a good teacher there, and a good team. =)

PixelPants


quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!


Great how you've cranked the vivid settings up on the visuals and idea here. Rich color's and a really engaging style megsck. GMV

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail