Derby #198: Shirt Titles Reinterpreted
+16

Inspired By Friends

Inspired By Friends
add a comment

Comments

BlueEden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlueEden
Re: Inspired By Friends

I had a lot of fun doing this one, thanks for looking =D.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
BlueEden wrote:I had a lot of fun doing this one, thanks for looking =D.


isn't this pop culture?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

SnowQueenVT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Inspired By Friends


I love the story this tells.The monster character steals the show.

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
SnowQueenVT wrote:I love the story this tells.The monster character steals the show.


Indeed. It tells this story

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

BlueEden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlueEden
j5 wrote:Indeed. It tells this story


It was not my intention to make any reference to Monsters Inc. I barley even remember the movie. So what just cause Monster Inc. made a movie about a blue monster I can never draw a blue monster?

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
BlueEden wrote:It was not my intention to make any reference to Monsters Inc. I barley even remember the movie. So what just cause Monster Inc. made a movie about a blue monster I can never draw a blue monster?

Don't get me wrong. I didn't and won't tattle this, as I am not the arbiter of derby rules and I think that's kind of a boghogey thing to do anyway.
You drew a big blue hairy monster with horns coming out of a little girl's closet with thoughts of friendship. To me, that image evoked memories of Monsters, inc. It appears I'm the only one so far who thinks that.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

sodalite


quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
Re: Inspired By Friends


this may, kinda, sorta, but not really tell the same story as the pixar movie. and kinda the same story as puff the magic dragon. and kinda the same story as little monsters (with fred savage).
don't all closet and under-the-bed monsters just want to be loved?

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail