Derby #201: Double-Take Derby 13
+481

Cosmic Eagle

Cosmic Eagle
add a comment

Comments

echinsuocha


quality posts: 0 Private Messages echinsuocha

Its really good, but it is clearly the profile of a crow.

annkingwriter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages annkingwriter
echinsuocha wrote:Its really good, but it is clearly the profile of a crow.


absolutely and thereby GMV

KingA

annkingwriter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages annkingwriter
annkingwriter wrote:absolutely and thereby GMV


no, not crow, but raven because of the roughness of the feathers, but still, gmv.
We have both in my neighborhood, best neighbors ever.

KingA

JTMosh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JTMosh

I really wanted this one last time. Hopefully it makes the cut this time around.

bottlehed


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlehed
annkingwriter wrote:absolutely and thereby GMV


What's "GMV" ?

Electrified


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Electrified
bottlehed wrote:What's "GMV" ?

It means - Got My Vote :-)

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
JTMosh wrote:I really wanted this one last time. Hopefully it makes the cut this time around.




Thanks! (o;

apexarts


quality posts: 0 Private Messages apexarts
Re: Cosmic Eagle


The grayish clouds in the far background look exactly like the photo-based cloud brushes you used in your last shirt, which was rejected for said photo brushes.

kevsan17


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevsan17
expo01 wrote:Thanks! (o;


I really want this.It's my favorite

Johndis5


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
apexarts wrote:The grayish clouds in the far background look exactly like the photo-based cloud brushes you used in your last shirt, which was rejected for said photo brushes.


They wont do anything now as it would imply that they made a mistake.

Rule #1- Woot does not make mistakes.
Rule #2- If woot has made a mistake, see rule #1

ISO30


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
annkingwriter wrote:no, not crow, but raven because of the roughness of the feathers, but still, gmv.
We have both in my neighborhood, best neighbors ever.


The hooked beak suggests of a bird of prey and the silhouette does resemble an eagle (with shorter wings), but the eye changes everything.

zachss514


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zachss514
ISO30 wrote:The hooked beak suggests of a bird of prey and the silhouette does resemble an eagle (with shorter wings), but the eye changes everything.


you think that red spot is an eye? i hope that isn't the case because it's in a very weird position...unless you're talking about something else.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail