Derby #204: I ❤ Books!
+396

ghost stories!

ghost stories!
add a comment

Comments

rogerrogerroger


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger

i ❤ books of the dead!

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: ghost stories!


I ❤ RogerRogerRoger. ^__^

Always very cool. Unique, wearable, characterful.

rogerrogerroger


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
Spiritgreen wrote:I ❤ RogerRogerRoger. ^__^

Always very cool. Unique, wearable, characterful.


aw, thanks spirit! youre the best.

aswati


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aswati
Re: ghost stories!


Classy. Spookily classy! +1.






jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: ghost stories!

I like the idea rogerrogerroger.
And cute and scary at the same time!

ainecful


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainecful
Re: ghost stories!


I love this design! My only, only, only problem is that I already own this]Visit phpBB![/url]shirt, and I feel like they are just that bit too similar for me to buy...

GMV anyways. I fully support other people wearing this.

jillydreadful


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillydreadful
ainecful wrote:I love this design! My only, only, only problem is that I already own this]Visit phpBB![/url]shirt, and I feel like they are just that bit too similar for me to buy...

GMV anyways. I fully support other people wearing this.


I tried the link you shared and it didn't take me to a image. Well, it said broken link but I saw phpBB.com and it just looked like forum stuff? I'd love to see the shirt.

jillydreadful


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jillydreadful
Re: ghost stories!


I love this shirt so much. I hope it prints! I will definitely buy this one. How in the world do you create such a flawless image? Is it all done on computer or do you do them by hand first?

seanjon08


quality posts: 1 Private Messages seanjon08
Re: ghost stories!


This reminds me a lot of Horror from the movie The Pagemaster.

ainecful


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainecful
jillydreadful wrote:I tried the link you shared and it didn't take me to a image. Well, it said broken link but I saw phpBB.com and it just looked like forum stuff? I'd love to see the shirt.


Sorry, my bad, i forgot to preview and it messed up..


this here
or
just the design

rogerrogerroger


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
ainecful wrote:Sorry, my bad, i forgot to preview and it messed up..


this here
or
just the design


man! i love that design haha..

mrwednesday


quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: ghost stories!


This is profoundly awesome.

dmaz


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
Re: ghost stories!


Get this in the fog! Lets go peeps!

pharmacide


quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide
Re: ghost stories!


The book definitely seems haunted by whats inside of him... I can relate!

marzipanapple


quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: ghost stories!


I like how you've used just the blocks of color (rather than lines) to convey the perspective and depth. And that cute ghost with the wing-arms probably doesn't hurt either. ;)

surfdad


quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad
Re: ghost stories!


rogerx3 almost always gets my vote. This one is no exception. Might not print unless voters with taste wake up, but it'll be an HM for sure.

holly2978


quality posts: 1 Private Messages holly2978
surfdad wrote:rogerx3 almost always gets my vote. This one is no exception. Might not print unless voters with taste wake up, but it'll be an HM for sure.




i love this one! Totally agree!

mikfoss


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikfoss
Re: ghost stories!


Why is this not in the fog??? I so want this shirt! Really, I do!

thatrobert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: ghost stories!




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • From the summer to the spring, from the mountain to the air, from Samaritan to sin, and it's waiting on the air.

kaedex99


quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99
Re: ghost stories!


I absolutely adore your work. Seriously. I would collect your shirts like ramyb fanatics collect his crap. -:D But, really. Your style is awesome. I wish your designs printed more often. -:]

icymallard


quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
kaedex99 wrote:I absolutely adore your work. Seriously. I would collect your shirts like ramyb fanatics collect his crap. -:D But, really. Your style is awesome. I wish your designs printed more often. -:]


i agree.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail