Derby #204: I ❤ Books!
+263

Unwritten (Resub)

Unwritten (Resub)
add a comment

Comments

chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Unwritten (Resub)

Decided to resubmit this design again, after making some changes in the proportions, because in my first entry it seemed too "streched".
Here´s also, a link for a larger preview of the design - Unwritten Preview

walmazan


quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Unwritten (Resub)


So clever an awesome design +1

sonyaaimee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonyaaimee
Re: Unwritten (Resub)


it would be so much better if it said just "unwritten" but i still like it.

gwyn779


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwyn779
sonyaaimee wrote:it would be so much better if it said just "unwritten" but i still like it.


Or just "My Life" instead of "My Life Story."

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
chunkydesign wrote:Decided to resubmit this design again, after making some changes in the proportions, because in my first entry it seemed too "streched".
Here´s also, a link for a larger preview of the design - Unwritten Preview


I dunno, but I kind of think you staggered the momentum on your original entry with this really minor alteration resub. I think it might be far better to beg and plead with woot privately to let you make such a small change before printing instead of resubbing. They have made small changes like that before.

chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Josephus wrote:I dunno, but I kind of think you staggered the momentum on your original entry with this really minor alteration resub. I think it might be far better to beg and plead with woot privately to let you make such a small change before printing instead of resubbing. They have made small changes like that before.


I guess you´re right, but most of all it was a question of bad timing. At the time I was submiting this version was when the other entered the hotness zone and started gaining a lot of votes. Either way it was never in a position of entering the fog, let alone having a chance to print, so it´s all good...

adorabrooke


quality posts: 1 Private Messages adorabrooke
Re: Unwritten (Resub)


This is my favorite. I would wear this. I will if it prints.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.