Derby #204: I ❤ Books!
+114

Peter Reader

Peter Reader
add a comment

Comments

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Peter Reader


It looks like he's in your tummy, like Jonah and the whale!

blanked


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: Peter Reader


Oh look, I swallowed a rabbit whole.
Perhaps without the tunnel it wouldn't look so much like an esophagus and stomach.

trezhurisland


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trezhurisland
blanked wrote:Oh look, I swallowed a rabbit whole.
Perhaps without the tunnel it wouldn't look so much like an esophagus and stomach.


Heh, i didnt see that till it was mentioned just now ^^;

sodalite


quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite

mmm, books are good

sodalite


quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
Re: Peter Reader


i thought that it looked like a stomach, too. how about if the tunnel was longer and curved (like a switch-back)?

jmig


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmig
Re: Peter Reader


Want this!

trezhurisland


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trezhurisland
sodalite wrote:i thought that it looked like a stomach, too. how about if the tunnel was longer and curved (like a switch-back)?


yeah, in hind-sight i probably woulda done something like that

brushfire


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brushfire
trezhurisland wrote:yeah, in hind-sight i probably woulda done something like that


I think you should act like you meant to do it that way, I think it's cute!

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Peter Reader


He really should be wearing bunny slippers.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.