Derby #214: Double-Take Derby 14
+619

Identity Code

Identity Code
add a comment

Comments

knaegeli


quality posts: 1 Private Messages knaegeli
Re: Identity Code


This is such a cool design, I'm hoping it makes it through this time.

pharmacide


quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Identity Code




Thanks a lot guys! (o;

kittybongo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
Re: Identity Code


I love this one because I'm a genetics major and it'd be awesome to have this. But I'm wondering how comfortable it'll be with such a large print area. :/

MadamAtom


quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
kittybongo wrote:I love this one because I'm a genetics major and it'd be awesome to have this. But I'm wondering how comfortable it'll be with such a large print area. :/


It's mostly shirt color, though--not a lot of ink. I think it'll be okay.

adamant628


quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
MadamAtom wrote:It's mostly shirt color, though--not a lot of ink. I think it'll be okay.


Too many of my gels look like this, unfortunately.

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Identity Code


Thanks a lot for the votes and comments all!, appreciated, hey kittybongo thanks man , I think size its just a matter of taste as some like smaller and some like larger prints , in print file theres like an 8 cm margin on each side from the max print area so its not that big , cheers! (o;

walmazan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Identity Code


amazing and so wearable! +1

kittybongo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
expo01 wrote:Thanks a lot for the votes and comments all!, appreciated, hey kittybongo thanks man , I think size its just a matter of taste as some like smaller and some like larger prints , in print file theres like an 8 cm margin on each side from the max print area so its not that big , cheers! (o;


I really hope it prints because I must have it, and even if it's slightly uncomfortable I'll just look awesome in my suffering. GMV!

uwil


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uwil
Re: Identity Code


i find this awsome!

logicalcupcake


quality posts: 5 Private Messages logicalcupcake
Re: Identity Code


*wince* I'm probably the only person who doesn't know, but, uh...what is this referencing?

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Identity Code


Thanks a lot Wences , thanks again kittybongo ,
thanks uwil , yoo logicalcupcake , its about DNA gels or a graphic representation of DNA, thanks again to all for your support , appreciated. (o;

squishymonkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages squishymonkey
Re: Identity Code


I wish I could've had this for my first day of Forensics class T_____T

tortamus


quality posts: 7 Private Messages tortamus
logicalcupcake wrote:*wince* I'm probably the only person who doesn't know, but, uh...what is this referencing?


The image resembles DNA typing by a process known as Gel Electrophoresis.
More info...

cerberez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cerberez
adamant628 wrote:Too many of my gels look like this, unfortunately.


wait, is there something unusual about this dna?

ellobie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellobie
cerberez wrote:wait, is there something unusual about this dna?


Yeah, I get that it's a visual rep of DNA, but just any old or something specific?

parkerread


quality posts: 0 Private Messages parkerread
ellobie wrote:Yeah, I get that it's a visual rep of DNA, but just any old or something specific?


I think the joke had to do with the fact this method is typically used to compare samples, and there's not even a slight resemblance between these lanes...must've mixed up the EcoRI and HindIII...

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail