Derby #229: Roleplaying in Everyday Life
+247

Pouches of Holding

Pouches of Holding
add a comment

Comments

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Pouches of Holding


I love to have ways of holding extra stuff when I game, because I often need a lot of food and healy items. It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt tend to walk into lots of minotaur-ridden dungeons. That always ruins my day!

Err, anyways, I had this somewhat silly/cute idea for pouches of holding and wanted to give it a shot. Hope you enjoy!

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Pouches of Holding

I thought this was you from the thumbnail! So cute Bassanimation


Spiritgreen


quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Pouches of Holding


Hahaa! Love it. He's got a mean little face, great expression and a very funny idea.

Big +1

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Pouches of Holding


LOl! Amazing that fat little dude can press that whole broccoli stalk. +1 strength, too!
Something just a shade wonky about how the tail fades into the body. It's pretty minor, but I can't unsee it. Still, love the expression - +1.

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
paigeg wrote:LOl! Amazing that fat little dude can press that whole broccoli stalk. +1 strength, too!
Something just a shade wonky about how the tail fades into the body. It's pretty minor, but I can't unsee it. Still, love the expression - +1.


Thanks for letting me know, paige. I too think something is off about him, but I cant quite put my finger on it. Maybe I tried to put too much 'oomf' in his 'tude. I've been really struggling with style lately. :\ I feel like I can't quite find a nice style that is interesting and also pleasant to the masses, but not too kiddy, etc etc. -rolls into defeatist land-

Ah well, try, try again! If anyone would like to post what they think about the overall character execution, please dont be skeered. I appreciate it very much. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. @_@

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
bassanimation wrote:Thanks for letting me know, paige. I too think something is off about him, but I cant quite put my finger on it. Maybe I tried to put too much 'oomf' in his 'tude. I've been really struggling with style lately. :\ I feel like I can't quite find a nice style that is interesting and also pleasant to the masses, but not too kiddy, etc etc. -rolls into defeatist land-

Ah well, try, try again! If anyone would like to post what they think about the overall character execution, please dont be skeered. I appreciate it very much. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. @_@


Aw now, don't be like that. I love the character! It really was just a teeny flaw that caught my eye. And you're too hard on yourself, Miss 33-weeks and still counting, I hope!

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Pouches of Holding


This made me laugh, and it's not sickeningly cute.. I like it.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Pouches of Holding


Well for me the style is great as always, your cartooning is crisp, funny and wearable! It should be higher, I agree... maybe it's the pro-broccoli stance? ;p

bassanimation


quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Spiritgreen wrote:Well for me the style is great as always, your cartooning is crisp, funny and wearable! It should be higher, I agree... maybe it's the pro-broccoli stance? ;p


Dont laugh, I had an alternate version with a hotdog, and I was going to put ketchup stains on his belly :D

My dude and I had a long crit session on this one. I flubbed on quite a few areas, so Im going to redo him a bit later. (maybe with the hotdog!)

I sure appreciate your kind words, Spirit, and everyone else for your support and votes .

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Pouches of Holding


Aw, c'mon fat angry rodent- you can do better than that! More votes, peeps!

rosellagin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosellagin

Oh Jeebus!

This is the BEST SHIRT EVER.
If this doesn't make it, I will be crushed!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail