Derby #229: Roleplaying in Everyday Life
+534

Encounter

Encounter
add a comment

Comments

D3lusional


quality posts: 2 Private Messages D3lusional
Re: Encounter


*I put on my robe and wizard hat.*

Gally242


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gally242
Re: Encounter


Thank you very much for changing it! GMV!

paaiyan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paaiyan
Re: Encounter


Voted again!

udontease


quality posts: 0 Private Messages udontease
Re: Encounter


sexist shirt doesn't work for me... want but doesn't make sense... Can we have a reverse version of this? >:[

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
Re: Encounter


I LOVE this shirt. It is incredibly well done, but I'm a girl...and that would be kinda weird...

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
udontease wrote:sexist shirt doesn't work for me... want but doesn't make sense... Can we have a reverse version of this? >:[


I too, would like a reverse version of this shirt, however, I'd hardly call this "sexist".

leprechaungirl


quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
morgankohl wrote:I too, would like a reverse version of this shirt, however, I'd hardly call this "sexist".


I agree! Not "sexist", just sex specific... Which is ok but I agree we need a girl version. Or maybe gender neutral.

You encounter a person of the opposite sex. What do you do?

Smile awkwardly.
Say nothing.
Sweat.

Obeject of your affection has run away.


dmaz


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz
Re: Encounter


I'm curious as to who would actually wear this. Do people that don't know how to talk to girls wear these as a psychosomatic reaction, in hopes that wearing it will somehow make people think that they DO know how to talk to girls because they're farcifying it? Ridiculous.

walkingdead1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages walkingdead1
dmaz wrote:I'm curious as to who would actually wear this. Do people that don't know how to talk to girls wear these as a psychosomatic reaction, in hopes that wearing it will somehow make people think that they DO know how to talk to girls because they're farcifying it? Ridiculous.


I would wear this shirt... it was practically made for me.

I can talk to girls, until their interested then I just go in to The Star Wars Holiday Special (1978) myself mode.

clarityat3am


quality posts: 0 Private Messages clarityat3am
Re: Encounter


I'm a girl and I would wear this!

asmadasrabbits


quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits
leprechaungirl wrote:I agree! Not "sexist", just sex specific... Which is ok but I agree we need a girl version. Or maybe gender neutral.

You encounter a person of the opposite sex. What do you do?

Smile awkwardly.
Say nothing.
Sweat.

Obeject of your affection has run away.


But that still rules out homosexuals! You can't really make an all-inclusive design without it being cluttered/awkward really.

jezzarisky


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezzarisky
Re: Encounter


My general experience usually goes:

You run across a girl
what will you do?

Smile, start a conversation

Girl seems interested, continues conversation

ask girl out

Girl runs away.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
--Mahatma Gandhi

orrla


quality posts: 0 Private Messages orrla
morgankohl wrote:I LOVE this shirt. It is incredibly well done, but I'm a girl...and that would be kinda weird...


I agree with you there. It'd be great if the reverse was available too. :/

lovelyday


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovelyday
Re: Encounter


too much like "the perfect moment." the text doesn't really work here, either, for me.

rowanmikaio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
udontease wrote:sexist shirt doesn't work for me... want but doesn't make sense... Can we have a reverse version of this? >:[


I don't think the shirt is the sexist one if you think that anything should change if you reverse the situation.

Seriously, you can't complain about sexism and ask to switch the sexes to make it better at the same time. Thanks.

bobqmccracken


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobqmccracken
rowanmikaio wrote:I don't think the shirt is the sexist one if you think that anything should change if you reverse the situation.

Seriously, you can't complain about sexism and ask to switch the sexes to make it better at the same time. Thanks.


As a college student, I'd sport it.

Bandrik


quality posts: 73 Private Messages Bandrik
Re: Encounter


I love the color choices. So simple, yet appealing. +1

azurell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages azurell
Re: Encounter


I would wear this shirt AND I'm a girl. It almost makes it better on a girl IMHO.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail