Derby #232: Motivation
+232

The Muse

add a comment

Comments

chumpmagic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: The Muse


Hi everyone. It's been awhile... chumpmagic lives!!!!


Anyhoo... enjoy!!!

Drakxxx


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: The Muse


FANTASTIC


midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: The Muse


this is absolutely lovely. very wearable and intriguing. love it! gmv!

kevlar51


quality posts: 53 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Muse


Wonderful work!

hawley35


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawley35
Re: The Muse


Motivation? I don't see it.

Drakxxx


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
hawley35 wrote:Motivation? I don't see it.


She is a muse. Mysterious and enigmatic
Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art.


BootsBoots


quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: The Muse


Lovely.

expo01


quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: The Muse




Really cool! +1

chumpmagic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: The Muse


Thanks everyone! I am glad you all like it!

theoholdt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theoholdt
Re: The Muse


nice design.
theo

amen87


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amen87
Re: The Muse


I almost wish she didn't have freckles. Just because I've never been a fan. But other than that this design is amazing! I love the intricacy and almost somber look to it. Very nice!

marzipanapple


quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: The Muse


Beautiful. A muse I would love to have.

dijay


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: The Muse


Awesome work :D

paigeg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
amen87 wrote:I almost wish she didn't have freckles. Just because I've never been a fan. But other than that this design is amazing! I love the intricacy and almost somber look to it. Very nice!


A shame you're not a fan of mine and haven't ever met me. Sheesh, what's wrong with freckles?

Chump, DUDE! This is beautiful. My very first thought was this was the Shin'a'in Star-eyed goddess. Whether that played into it or not, this is just lovely.

thatrobert


quality posts: 44 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: The Muse




  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • This beautiful tangle that's bruising us blue is the beautiful knot that we just can't undo.


chumpmagic


quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
thatrobert wrote:

  • Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • This beautiful tangle that's bruising us blue is the beautiful knot that we just can't undo.



Woohoo! Always an honor Robert!

And thanks again all. I glad so many like this design

dragonvt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonvt
Drakxxx wrote:She is a muse. Mysterious and enigmatic
Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art.


"Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art."

Sorry, that would be INSPIRATION not motivation. Artists of all mediums seek a muse to inspire them in their art.

Drakxxx


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
dragonvt wrote:"Artists of all mediums seek a muse to motivate them in their art."

Sorry, that would be INSPIRATION not motivation. Artists of all mediums seek a muse to inspire them in their art.


To many artists, myself included, inspiration is synonymous with motivation. They go hand in hand!


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.