Derby #249: Astronomy
+109

Thyco's Astronomical Amusement Park

Thyco's Astronomical Amusement Park
add a comment

Comments

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: Thyco's Astronomical Amusement Park


i immediatly thought of Thyco Brahe looking at the derby theme.Here's a modern tribute;-))

guj2154


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guj2154
kharmazero wrote:i immediatly thought of Thyco Brahe looking at the derby theme.Here's a modern tribute;-))


I'm with you! Tycho was probably one of the most important Astronomers (I went with Kepler for mine). I'm kind of disappointed how little most of the top-voted designs actually have to do with the science of astronomy.

sleekhare


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleekhare
Re: Thyco's Astronomical Amusement Park


I think if I knew who Thyco Brahe was, I'd fall for this. Beautiful illustration.

Pardon me while I go correct a (nother) bit of my ignorance.

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
guj2154 wrote:I'm with you! Tycho was probably one of the most important Astronomers (I went with Kepler for mine). I'm kind of disappointed how little most of the top-voted designs actually have to do with the science of astronomy.


thanks a lot

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
sleekhare wrote:I think if I knew who Thyco Brahe was, I'd fall for this. Beautiful illustration.

Pardon me while I go correct a (nother) bit of my ignorance.


thanks ;-))

enville


quality posts: 2 Private Messages enville
Re: Thyco's Astronomical Amusement Park


man I love your shirts! the other one is great too, I just kind of like the coloring on this one, and it's not black or navy

I'd have loved one, keep up the great work and keep inching up the board!

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
enville wrote:man I love your shirts! the other one is great too, I just kind of like the coloring on this one, and it's not black or navy

I'd have loved one, keep up the great work and keep inching up the board!


thanks a lot for the nice comment

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail