Derby #262: Gold
+192

Golden Rule

Golden Rule
add a comment

Comments

jewelwing


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Golden Rule


Be nice. Go for the good ending.

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Re: Golden Rule


I couldn't play it any other way.

glowfaeriejosie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages glowfaeriejosie

<3!

glowfaeriejosie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages glowfaeriejosie
Re: Golden Rule


<3

and definitely the good ending ^_^

HeartlineTwist


quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
Re: Golden Rule


This is not what I was expecting at all from the thumbnail. I would almost daresay this may be getting more love if the reference was visible.

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
HeartlineTwist wrote:I would almost daresay this may be getting more love if the reference was visible.

At risk of sounding like I never surf the internet, watch TV, or read books...

What reference? I'm completely confused.

HeartlineTwist


quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
runnerfrog13 wrote:At risk of sounding like I never surf the internet, watch TV, or read books...

What reference? I'm completely confused.


It's a Bioshock shirt. Nothing in the thumbnail or title led me to believe that originally...

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
HeartlineTwist wrote:It's a Bioshock shirt. Nothing in the thumbnail or title led me to believe that originally...


It's obvious those are little sisters, the eyes and clothing are a dead giveaway and you can see that in the thumbnail.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

artulo


quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Golden Rule


This is really nice. +1

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail