Derby #268: Crosshatch Rehash
+51

Who has the key ? (on biege)

Who has the key ? (on biege)
add a comment

Comments

flattopfrank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Who has the key ? (on biege)


I personaly liked the red version better but, it does show more detail on the lighter color... enjoy.

deborah11565


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Re: Who has the key ? (on biege)


I hate to say it Flattop... but you need to move to a different shirt site. I enjoy your work but it is just not working here....This is actually original, which most artist appreciate ! Your creativity is refreshing !!

edgrrrzzmom


quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgrrrzzmom
Re: Who has the key ? (on biege)

I'd like to see the design smaller and right over the heart (pocket position). I like the lighter shirt, too, for the color combo. If you like the red better, maybe the design should be in white.

flattopfrank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
edgrrrzzmom wrote:I'd like to see the design smaller and right over the heart (pocket position). I like the lighter shirt, too, for the color combo. If you like the red better, maybe the design should be in white.


I actually tried the red and white combination. There was way too much contrast and the shadowing just didn't look correct.

stephanemoore


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephanemoore
edgrrrzzmom wrote:I'd like to see the design smaller and right over the heart (pocket position). I like the lighter shirt, too, for the color combo. If you like the red better, maybe the design should be in white.


Something smaller and right over the heart would appeal to me as well.

genghisjon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages genghisjon
Re: Who has the key ? (on biege)


I like your heART, sir. However, one can steal it without having to have the key as the hole is so large, a practical problem with the design. Perhaps you are saying that you too easily expose your heart to people? Just giving you a little good-natured ribbing.

flattopfrank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
genghisjon wrote:I like your heART, sir. However, one can steal it without having to have the key as the hole is so large, a practical problem with the design. Perhaps you are saying that you too easily expose your heart to people? Just giving you a little good-natured ribbing.


Thanks, I needed the ribbing. Especially after the votes I recieved or lack there of. LOL Also remember, it's possible to get someone's heart by chanting Kali Ma, Kali Ma, Kali Ma ! (Temple of Doom)

genghisjon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages genghisjon
flattopfrank wrote:Thanks, I needed the ribbing. Especially after the votes I recieved or lack there of. LOL Also remember, it's possible to get someone's heart by chanting Kali Ma, Kali Ma, Kali Ma ! (Temple of Doom)


Hey, you are getting more votes than me! I'm a rookie here - so do you find that it's the designs that get submitted earliest that win more often? Just curious.

flattopfrank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
genghisjon wrote:Hey, you are getting more votes than me! I'm a rookie here - so do you find that it's the designs that get submitted earliest that win more often? Just curious.


I consider myself a rookie here also. I've only been sumbmitting designs for around four weeks. I believe that submitting early helps but doesn't warrant tons of votes. I sent this design in as soon as they were accepting and as you can see. It wasn't very well recieved. From what I can see the voters really like cutsie things and pop culture. Just keep trying and chugging along. That's what I'm doing. Plus I enjoy doing this and it adds to my portfolio... Cheers

deboraho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboraho
flattopfrank wrote:I consider myself a rookie here also. I've only been sumbmitting designs for around four weeks. I believe that submitting early helps but doesn't warrant tons of votes. I sent this design in as soon as they were accepting and as you can see. It wasn't very well recieved. From what I can see the voters really like cutsie things and pop culture. Just keep trying and chugging along. That's what I'm doing. Plus I enjoy doing this and it adds to my portfolio... Cheers


I find this site quite humorous... not even a good sounding board for creativity.... go to teefury or design by humans for true artistic appreciation ! Just saying.... truth be told !

ragetears


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragetears
deboraho wrote:I find this site quite humorous... not even a good sounding board for creativity.... go to teefury or design by humans for true artistic appreciation ! Just saying.... truth be told !


Heya!! This is just a silly little suggestion, I know, but if you're going to have multiple alt accounts replying to each other (at least three so far, right?), I would suggest at least trying to change your writing voice for each one so that it isn't so obvious you're the same person.

Cheers and good luck!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail