Derby #270: Propaganda...FOR SCIENCE!
+8

No Junk!

add a comment

Comments

dunbangel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunbangel
Re: No Junk!


Its funny because 98% of human DNA does not code for proteins and only exist to protect the other 2% from mutations. So really, 98% of DNA IS junk DNA

bagpipes100


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bagpipes100
dunbangel wrote:Its funny because 98% of human DNA does not code for proteins and only exist to protect the other 2% from mutations. So really, 98% of DNA IS junk DNA


Look up the "ENCODE" project. That other 98% is far from junk. And it does more than just protect from mutation. It also regulates how and when that other 2% gets expressed. Even the 'junk' makes you, you.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.