Derby #271: Shirt as Costume Redux
+308

The Green Giant

The Green Giant
add a comment

Comments

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


Free the beast inside!

chachachino


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: The Green Giant


Nice work! Good illustration. I really like the fresh take on a popular design.

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

chachachino wrote:Nice work! Good illustration. I really like the fresh take on a popular design.



thank you chachachino I'm very proud of this work, if doesn't be selected to print I'll print it for myself!
^^

miguelsierra


quality posts: 0 Private Messages miguelsierra

love it!!

biticol


quality posts: 2 Private Messages biticol
Re: The Green Giant


My favourite one this week, even though i'd also like it in a purple tee. ;)

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

miguelsierra wrote:love it!!

biticol wrote:My favourite one this week, even though i'd also like it in a purple tee. ;)


Thank you very much buddies!

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: The Green Giant


Similar shirts abound.

Here is just one.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Mavyn wrote:Similar shirts abound.


The Rejectonator has spoken.
You don't have anyhting to say about the Vader shirt¿?

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
fuacka wrote:The Rejectonator has spoken.
You don't have anyhting to say about the Vader shirt¿?


Vader shirt has details that the others lack.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


Well, my design have details too that others designs don't

yourservants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yourservants
fuacka wrote:Well, my design have details too that others designs don't


No doubt! The shirt on the other link posted looked a lot less detail-oriented than yours. Still hoping you win...I'm desperate to get this for my husband.

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


yourservants wrote:No doubt! The shirt on the other link posted looked a lot less detail-oriented than yours. Still hoping you win...I'm desperate to get this for my husband.



^^
You're so glad!
Thank you very much!

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
fuacka wrote:Well, my design have details too that others designs don't


Not details that alter the idea behind it. The Vader shirt is making fun of it, the labels weren't really there. With this, the difference is the style and execution--and I agree, yours is well done--but that's not the point. The 'similar shirts exist' rule means just that. A shirt with the same idea is already available. If woot chooses not to reject this, that's their right. They aren't that consistent with enforcement.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

rizaroni


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rizaroni
Mavyn wrote:Similar shirts abound.

Here is just one.


Yeah... and I don't like that one at all. This one is better.

Larisa

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
rizaroni wrote:Yeah... and I don't like that one at all. This one is better.


Sadly, the 'similar shirts exist' rule is not quality driven. It's about being a new idea, not an improved execution of an old idea.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


rizaroni wrote:Yeah... and I don't like that one at all. This one is better.



Thank you so much rizaroni!
You are very friendly

Charl0


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Charl0
fuacka wrote:Thank you so much rizaroni!
You are very friendly


Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

This one is saying, I was wearing a gray shirt before I morphed (?)

First comment on woot, I really want one of these.

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Charl0 wrote:Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

This one is saying, I was wearing a gray shirt before I morphed (?)

First comment on woot, I really want one of these.


here you go...

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=hulk+rip+tshirt&hl=en&biw=1819&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=vHyuFMJRZia3HM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Incredible-Hulk-Rip-T-Shirt-Custom-Male-/221119572627&docid=IHVWAfCGZO_jHM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Incredible-Hulk-Rip-T-Shirt-Custom-Male-/00/s/NjAwWDU1MA%253D%253D/%2524(KGrHqZHJCgE9sGM8PkUBPdNeBBJq!~~60_35.JPG&w=275&h=300&ei=2FFrULOlFYiLiAK56YHADA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1189&vpy=154&dur=2833&hovh=235&hovw=215&tx=130&ty=108&sig=105293570588246922952&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=57&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:97

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

Charl0 wrote:Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

This one is saying, I was wearing a gray shirt before I morphed (?)

First comment on woot, I really want one of these.


Thanks CharlO!

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
fuacka wrote:Thanks CharlO!


take a look at my link... thats pretty much the same thing.. sorry bro

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


For me is OK, bro.
I'm so proud of my work.
Thank you for your time.

paulitax


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulitax
Re: The Green Giant


I really want it for a birthday gift!
need to be printed!!!

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
fuacka wrote:For me is OK, bro.
I'm so proud of my work.
Thank you for your time.


well it will get rejected since "similar shirts already exist"... its a shame cuz it has lots of votes...

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant



paulitax wrote:I really want it for a birthday gift!
need to be printed!!!



It's perfect for a birthday gift, you're right!

Thank you very much paulitax!
^^

paulitax


quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulitax
fuacka wrote:It's perfect for a birthday gift, you're right!

Thank you very much paulitax!
^^


It will be available on baby size? It's perfect for my nephew.... awwww so cute

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

paulitax wrote:It will be available on baby size? It's perfect for my nephew.... awwww so cute

I hope so!
You nephew gonna look so cute in this shirt!
^^

dingosaurus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dingosaurus

I'm seriously hoping the Hulk shirt doesn't get rejected. This is far and away my favorite shirt I've voted for on woot.

Considering I'm being pumped full of Gamma radiation for cancer treatment, how could I NOT want this shirt?!?

fuacka


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant


dingosaurus wrote:I'm seriously hoping the Hulk shirt doesn't get rejected. This is far and away my favorite shirt I've voted for on woot.

Considering I'm being pumped full of Gamma radiation for cancer treatment, how could I NOT want this shirt?!?


Thank you so much buddy.
And good luck with the treatment.
Hope you'll get well soon!

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dingosaurus wrote:I'm seriously hoping the Hulk shirt doesn't get rejected. This is far and away my favorite shirt I've voted for on woot.

Considering I'm being pumped full of Gamma radiation for cancer treatment, how could I NOT want this shirt?!?


I cannot guarantee anything on that front, but I just hope your gamma radiation does the trick with minimal side effects.

I'm just hanging out, really.

JulioX


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JulioX

Who hide the vote button?? I want this shirt so bad!!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail