Derby #272: College Shirts
+672

Procrastination University

Procrastination University
add a comment

Comments

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Procrastination University

I'll probably vote for this later.







deborah11565


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Re: Procrastination University


Cool idea , I like this ! Best of luck ! ( voted )

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 98 Private Messages Thirdbase9
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I'll probably vote for this later.


Tomorrow or maybe the day after.

I don't know.

bernikids1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernikids1
Re: Procrastination University


I love this shirt, but I'll have to wait to come up with a relevant comment.

caramelarrow


quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
Re: Procrastination University


I went there. That explains why, so many years later, I still don't have a degree.

07/11/14

kylemittskus


quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Procrastination University


Reminds me of Boots' procrastination design from a while ago.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
kylemittskus wrote:Reminds me of Boots' procrastination design from a while ago.


Really? Which one? I don't remember Boots doing a procrastination design. Maybe she planned on doing one and put it off. :P







citizencoyote


quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
kylemittskus wrote:Reminds me of Boots' procrastination design from a while ago.


Was just thinking this was a Boots design before I clicked it. It doesn't match any of her designs that I'm aware of, but definitely her style.

Not that I'm accusing Fishbiscuit of anything, I like it.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
citizencoyote wrote:Was just thinking this was a Boots design before I clicked it. It doesn't match any of her designs that I'm aware of, but definitely her style.

Not that I'm accusing Fishbiscuit of anything, I like it.


Well, it makes complete sense. She makes funny things, I make funny things. Little known fact: Boots and I were separated at birth and share a brain. It's true. Look it up.







BootsBoots


quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Well, it makes complete sense. She makes funny things, I make funny things. Little known fact: Boots and I were separated at birth and share a brain. It's true. Look it up.


Well, yeah, it's true. But you need to quit hogging up all the space! I'm sick of you making me stay in the thalamus.

Maybe I would have gotten around to that procrastination design if I had a little bit more room to think!

(nice job on the design. It really is totally like something I would do, so of course I love it. I'm like that). ;)


fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
BootsBoots wrote:Well, yeah, it's true. But you need to quit hogging up all the space! I'm sick of you making me stay in the thalamus.

Maybe I would have gotten around to that procrastination design if I had a little bit more room to think! (nice job on the design. It really is totally like something I would do, so of course I love it. I'm like that). ;)


Quit your complaining or I'll have to give you a piece of mind! :P







eeni


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eeni
Re: Procrastination University


I want this T-Shirt!

romelo5179


quality posts: 0 Private Messages romelo5179
Re: Procrastination University


If they don't make this shirt, will someone still make me one? I have to have this shirt.

ianleino


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino
Re: Procrastination University


Hahaha, great idea!

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

redcab


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab
Re: Procrastination University


Please make this shirt. And thank you for using maroon...not enough shirts get printed in this awesome color.

justynadorsz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: Procrastination University


Now that my Dr. Horrible design got rejected I think yours is my favorite ;)

yvonnelau


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yvonnelau
Re: Procrastination University


I want this to win so bad!! :D Good job!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 37 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Procrastination University


Thanks for all the nice comments! Now stop putting it off for later and vote for this shirt. :D







lhawley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lhawley
Re: Procrastination University


Love this! I totally want to attend.

Maybe.

When I get around to it.

daylo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages daylo
Re: Procrastination University

Why is there a question mark instead of how many votes there are? Also, LOVE shirts about procrastination...and in general about time.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
daylo wrote:Why is there a question mark instead of how many votes there are? Also, LOVE shirts about procrastination...and in general about time.


That question mark means it is in the top 9 (the fog of war) in terms of vote count. It's a good thing.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

gameon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: Procrastination University


I love this. I was thinking about doing a procrastination design, but I kept putting it off until it was too late

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail