Derby #279: Food

Nice to Meat you

We don't offer this shirt color, also we've run a very similar design

Rejected because: We don't offer this shirt color, also we've run a very similar design

add a comment

Comments

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Nice to Meat you


This is not a shirt color offered by woot. You will need to correct and resubmit to avoid rejection.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bubblehezza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblehezza
Mavyn wrote:This is not a shirt color offered by woot. You will need to correct and resubmit to avoid rejection.


Wont they just colour match as close as they can? This is how I originally drew the illustration and the reason I didnt change it is only because the illustration doesnt use the tee colour within the design, the design will work on any colour/shade of tee. if woot does have an issue I will change it of course, thank you for your comment/advice

bubblehezza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblehezza
Mavyn wrote:This is not a shirt color offered by woot. You will need to correct and resubmit to avoid rejection.


Sorry new to woot, didnt realise I just thought they would colour match as best as they could

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bubblehezza wrote:Wont they just colour match as close as they can? This is how I originally drew the illustration and the reason I didnt change it is only because the illustration doesnt use the tee colour within the design, the design will work on any colour/shade of tee. if woot does have an issue I will change it of course, thank you for your comment/advice


We do require that you use our templates or match our shirt colors exactly. It can change the look of a design if the colors don't match.

You can find the shirt comps on the left side of the Derby Upload page.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Our artist community is very helpful.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
ThunderThighs wrote:We do require that you use our templates or match our shirt colors exactly. It can change the look of a design if the colors don't match.

You can find the shirt comps on the left side of the Derby Upload page.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Our artist community is very helpful.

There are a couple forum threads under Artist Resources that have linked some non-default templates that still use the correct shirt.woot colors, you might try to find them. I think one is by JamesCho and I don't remember the other

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail