Derby #281: Things That Start With the Letter N
+41

The Noble Narwhal

The Noble Narwhal
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Noble Narwhal

So nice, that narwhal!

cherrybear


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
Re: The Noble Narwhal


This is absolutely adorable, I really hope it gets printed!

thehookshot


quality posts: 2 Private Messages thehookshot
cherrybear wrote:This is absolutely adorable, I really hope it gets printed!


Voted!

It's a great design jasneko! Simple illustration that is really effective. Shame it's not getting more votes. It seems cats rule at shirt.woot (something I guess anyone here could tell me).

stickililli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stickililli
Re: The Noble Narwhal


I am a huge fan of your work!!! I live in my existential whale shirt - you are amazing :-) Keep up the GREAT work!!

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Noble Narwhal

cherrybear wrote:This is absolutely adorable, I really hope it gets printed!

Thanks so much cherrybear(like the name!)! I don't think it has much chance, but we can hope!

thehookshot wrote:Voted!

It's a great design jasneko! Simple illustration that is really effective. Shame it's not getting more votes. It seems cats rule at shirt.woot (something I guess anyone here could tell me).
Much thanks thehookshot. Haha well I have a cat design in this derby as well and it's not ruling either;)


stickililli wrote:I am a huge fan of your work!!! I live in my existential whale shirt - you are amazing :-) Keep up the GREAT work!!
Aw shucks, well that's awesome to hear - thank you stickililli!:D

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail