Derby #281: Things That Start With the Letter N
+29

Nightmare

Nightmare
add a comment

Comments

tjschaeffer


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tjschaeffer
Re: Nightmare


Traced artwork?



Purely coincidental that I even discovered that, as I was looking up Nosferatu on wikipedia.

pigboom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigboom
tjschaeffer wrote:Traced artwork?



Purely coincidental that I even discovered that, as I was looking up Nosferatu on wikipedia.


If you say so..

Please Vote............. ...........//Follow me on Facebook//

orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
tjschaeffer wrote:Traced artwork?


More like an homage to a famous image, I'd say.

tjschaeffer


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tjschaeffer
orabbit wrote:More like an homage to a famous image, I'd say.


I'd certainly buy that. I did an overlay and they're certainly different enough to say that one was inspired by the other.

At the time of posting I had no software to overlay the two, hence the question mark.

pigboom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigboom
tjschaeffer wrote:

At the time of posting I had no software to overlay the two, hence the question mark.


LOL

Please Vote............. ...........//Follow me on Facebook//

stingray69


quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
tjschaeffer wrote:Traced artwork?


No, just a well-paired mashup.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.